• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

New England's May it forward 2021! NEW VENUE!! (i hope!)

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
I would like to leave by 5:30 or so....gives us some daylight still,...hope you can make it!~

jmhend

Bronco Guru
Wow how did I miss this.. I normally got a text, must have not made the invite list this year... LOL

Fingers crossed. Anyone carpooling from PA? Where's that green team?

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
news may be coming after this weekend....stay tuned!

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
Two BIG ITEMS!! First and foremost...location change! Due to Mass. Regulations on size and food it was decided to move the event to just over the border into NH...
MORE to follow.
Secondly....Tire Hub and Toyo have donated a set of tires up to 35" are 3!! More to follow as well...

NGABronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
N. GA now South Carolina
Two BIG ITEMS!! First and foremost...location change! Due to Mass. Regulations on size and food it was decided to move the event to just over the border into NH...
MORE to follow.
Secondly....Tire Hub and Toyo have donated a set of tires up to 35" are 3!! More to follow as well...

I rather it be in the Granite State anyway!!!! Good Luck!!!;D;D;D

OP
OP
tasker

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
Thanks buddy....will fill ya in sometime...
This was all made possible due to Master Chief! He made the arrangements during a rough patch for me and to that I am so thankful!

Last edited:

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
MORE to follow.

well sh*t happens for sure. Specially w/our poor dumb leadership these days

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Well, here is wishing for good luck....

The 7th annual installment of May It Forward is scheduled for May 14/15th. The event is to be held on the 15th at the VFW, 12 Hathorn rd. RT 202, Jaffrey NH
.....a day of Fun, Food, Friends and Fords! The day will include many great Broncos, raffle prizes and a free lunch with donations gladly accepted for our yearly donation to the Travis Mills foundation. Take a minute to read about this great organization at https://www.travismills.org/

Come on out to the scenic Springtime beauty of New England and make a difference in some Hero's lives!

Friday will kick things off with a leisurely cruise through the countryside with periodic stops along the way. Saturday morning will start at 9 Am and go till 4. With everything we have all been through in the last year, let's try and get together and raise some money for a great cause. This is of course subject to change so please keep checking back for updates. If you have ANY questions, please feel free to contact me!

taskerbroncoguy@yahoo.com
news may be coming after this weekend....stay tuned!

so xplain to me, is raffle open for all attending, or only those with EB in tow?

Raffle benefits the great foundation, so assuming anything goes...

We can expect no rain right? LOL

Master Chief

Contributor
Bronco Guru
so xplain to me, is raffle open for all attending, or only those with EB in tow?

Raffle is for all in attendance, even walk ins off the street :). 100% of the money collected goes to the Travis Mills Foundation.

New England springtime is all sunshine, just sometimes it comes in liquid form.

chrlsful

Bronco Guru
202 all the way 4 me.
Now I can get fire works
and
visit Monadnock (NASCAR & da mountain).

bronco loco

It never ends
Loc.
Long Island New York
"New England springtime is all sunshine, just sometimes it comes in liquid form."

That is so funny and so true.;D. I always get rained-on when I'm there or returning to NYC

Slednut10

Contributor
Guru? That's funny!

You coming up, Dave?