• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

23rd Annual OCBR 2021 *Info Thread

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
UPDATE!!! If you are planning to stay at the Red Roof - to get the OCBR rate you have to book direct with the hotel 501-624-3321 and press 0 (not the # they tell you to press for new reservation! - that takes you to nation-wide reservations & they don't have our rate.) Be sure to tell clerk that you are with Ok Classic Broncos to get our rate - Sorry for the inconvenience!)

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
I’m in! I already have my RV spot reserved at the Park. It’ll be great to see everyone again, I haven’t been since 17’.

Mark

Nice it will be good to see you again along with everyone else :cool:

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I've seen lots of posts on facebook about supporting friends' businesses. Then I see friends that own businesses complaining that everyone wants a cheaper deal. Seems like to me, the only way to do business with friends is to pay full price. So I find myself buying from my friends' competitors because they make better deals...

In summary...lol...Just order them with the 10 off code that shows up now and then and get them ordered.

haha, yes sir

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
UPDATE!!! If you are planning to stay at the Red Roof - to get the OCBR rate you have to book direct with the hotel 501-624-3321 and press 0 (not the # they tell you to press for new reservation! - that takes you to nation-wide reservations & they don't have our rate.) Be sure to tell clerk that you are with Ok Classic Broncos to get our rate - Sorry for the inconvenience!)

yes mam.. WIll put this on first page as well

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Nice. Hopefully I can have my hoopty together enough in time. It sure won't be trail ready though. Maybe I can just go to hang out and visit my daughter in Searcy like I was suppose to do at the Heber Springs roundup.

Definitely come on.. You'l go back every year...

2Broncos2Go

Bronco Guru
EARLY BIRD DEADLINE IS JULY 1, 2021. Must be POST MARKED NO LATER than July 1 for entry

Okie69

Contributor
I’m planning on making the trek for the first time. Sadly my Bronco is still going to be in pieces by the time it rolls around.

Advice for a first timer without a Bronco? I assume there are better days for walking around and looking at everything?

What’s the requirement registration wise for someone that’s just coming to gawk? Tips for places to stay? Anything else I should know? Thanks guys!

bchesley

I’m planning on making the trek for the first time. Sadly my Bronco is still going to be in pieces by the time it rolls around.

Advice for a first timer without a Bronco? I assume there are better days for walking around and looking at everything?

What’s the requirement registration wise for someone that’s just coming to gawk? Tips for places to stay? Anything else I should know? Thanks guys!

Find an empty seat and go for a ride. There are always seats available. I am pretty sure that unless you want a tshirt and a meal then there wouldn't be any cost. Fees are per bronco...

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL

just let mom and host know you need an open seat and go enjoy..

KOA near by or camp sites at the park if need be Thurs/Frid is when more start rolling in, but we are there kicking off Wed for everyone

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL

Also:

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2Broncos2Go View Post

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Sponsors starting to sign up.. Get ya popcorn ready

Hi Lift

Attachments

• hi-lift-stamp-right-logo.png
    hi-lift-stamp-right-logo.png
    109.6 KB · Views: 3