• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 67 in AZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
That probably won't last long. Looks like it's in my old neighborhood!

Todd Z.

markatherton

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru

Anybody notice that it had an original roadster mirror on it at one time...

Rob1962

Bronco Guru
A new definition of "patina." Maybe if he beats it up some more it could fetch $20k. %)

I especially like this part of the sales pitch

Get this thing painted and it is worth $25k plus

Yeah, maybe if you spend $15k on paint and body work, you'll get $25k for it.

JGO

Contributor
A new definition of "patina." Maybe if he beats it up some more it could fetch $20k. %)

I especially like this part of the sales pitch

Yeah, maybe if you spend $15k on paint and body work, you'll get $25k for it.

Nice looking Bronco, good luck with the sale!

Rob1962, you don't have to go through life being a Dickhead. Just copy/paste "Nice looking Bronco, good luck with the sale!" and use that instead of the crappy words your brain comes up with! Use it whether you like the Bronco or not! You'll make more friends, guaranteed!

Jim

OP
OP
ngsd

ngsd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Anybody notice that it had an original roadster mirror on it at one time...

I tried to get him to send me the VIN to see if it was a U13 but he refused and said there are too many scammers on CL. Even after I told him that I only wanted the first four numbers there was no answer. If he is worried about CL scammers why does he advertise it there. Oh well.

Rob1962

Bronco Guru
Nice looking Bronco, good luck with the sale!

Rob1962, you don't have to go through life being a Dickhead. Just copy/paste "Nice looking Bronco, good luck with the sale!" and use that instead of the crappy words your brain comes up with! Use it whether you like the Bronco or not! You'll make more friends, guaranteed!

Jim

I see.... so your advice is that I should be a liar like you! Got it. %)

This Bronco isn't advertised here by the seller. It's not a "nice looking Bronco" it's a piece of junk for the price sought in my view.

I don't need friends I need to lie to. I've got enough friends with whom I can be honest, and they too can be honest in return.

OP
OP
ngsd

ngsd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Why don't you two create your own fight thread instead of polluting everyone else's?

77Bronco636

If it is a 67 U13 then it is not a bad asking price IMO.....(especially if it is a true V8)
That is the shortest T case shifter I have ever seen!!!

JGO

Contributor
I see.... so your advice is that I should be a liar like you! Got it. %)

This Bronco isn't advertised here by the seller. It's not a "nice looking Bronco" it's a piece of junk for the price sought in my view.

I don't need friends I need to lie to. I've got enough friends with whom I can be honest, and they too can be honest in return.

If you don't need friends just keep doing what you're doing LOL! A lot of people think your a dick, just ask. Someone even PM'd me to tell me you don't even have a Bronco! Ouch. So you just come on here to do your unsolicited appraisals? Sad.

FYI you can't really do an accurate appraisal from your mom's basement. Put your hands on the vehicle, see what comes with the Bronco, and maybe check the vin to see if it might be a special Bronco. Being inaccurate and an asshole is double bad.

JGO

Contributor
Why don't you two create your own fight thread instead of polluting everyone else's?

I will do that if it won't get me thrown out. Trying to teach Rob some manners. Foolish on my part, but some enjoy the entertainment.

Jim

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
It looks like a ‘68 to me...! ?:?

Later dash but has light bars on it, 66-68 grill and lenses, later doors, 66/67 tailgate, one 71' and newer headlight ring, one 70' older headlight ring...........where's Jonhny Cash!

Rob1962

Bronco Guru
If you don't need friends just keep doing what you're doing LOL! A lot of people think your a dick, just ask. Someone even PM'd me to tell me you don't even have a Bronco! Ouch. So you just come on here to do your unsolicited appraisals? Sad.

FYI you can't really do an accurate appraisal from your mom's basement. Put your hands on the vehicle, see what comes with the Bronco, and maybe check the vin to see if it might be a special Bronco. Being inaccurate and an asshole is double bad.

Rest assured, you're not the only one who receives PMs expressing opinions about others, yourself included. Just like you, the person who PM'd you is incorrect, I do have a Bronco. At the moment, I don't have an EB.

There isn't anything special about this Bronco, I can see from looking at it, as others have commented, that it's a Frankenstein in poor condition that isn't worth $15k, nor would it be worth $25k just by merely painting it.

rmk57

I don't see one straight panel on that truck.

Thats what $15,000 gets you these days?

OP
OP
ngsd

ngsd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Rest assured, you're not the only one who receives PMs expressing opinions about others, yourself included. Just like you, the person who PM'd you is incorrect, I do have a Bronco. At the moment, I don't have an EB.

There isn't anything special about this Bronco, I can see from looking at it, as others have commented, that it's a Frankenstein in poor condition that isn't worth $15k, nor would it be worth $25k just by merely painting it.

Guys put the gloves on and take it outside already. I have to unsubscribe to my own posts so I don't have to be bothered by you girls squabbling.

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
I would classify that one as a Collectible Work Truck...the collectible part gives it 90% of its value - which in this case is nowhere near asking - but in reality it's a work truck...I believe in this community they're referred to as "Trail Rigs" ;D

Rob1962

Bronco Guru
Guys put the gloves on and take it outside already. I have to unsubscribe to my own posts so I don't have to be bothered by you girls squabbling.

Hey... it ain't me whining about somebody's input. But I'll sure as hell respond when specifically targeted.

JGO

Contributor
Hey... it ain't me whining about somebody's input. But I'll sure as hell respond when specifically targeted.

Trying to teach Rob some manners which is very foolish of me. I'll try to refrain going forward. Jim

Rob1962

Bronco Guru
How do you teach something you know nothing about? Once again, you’re just being punk, and I doubt you can refrain.

Status
Not open for further replies.