• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD clip gizmos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Howard2x4x4

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Bought a box of these goobers for extra attaching the chrome grill trim. Don't need all 50 of them. Howard in beautiful west Michigan

Attachments

• 20190307_165618.jpg
    20190307_165618.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 109

redpony

Contributor
How much?? Thank you YES,DID not see 1 k to me that meant 1000. Oh well put me in for a set too. Thank you

Last edited:

crawln68

Bronco Guru
I could use some of these. Do you know how many it takes to fasten on the grill chrome? I don't have any, so I would need enough to do the whole trim around the grill.

LUBr LuvR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I’d be interested in a set, if there’s enough to go around after what’s already been spoken for, thanks.

OP
OP
Howard2x4x4

Howard2x4x4

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I'll count them up this afternoon and get back...….

OP
OP
Howard2x4x4

Howard2x4x4

Contributor
Bronco Guru
LATE UPDATE: My apologies for being late to respond to everyone, including Taipeichris. In the interest of clarity, I have 46 of these that I don't need. So that you know, the attachment bolt is NOT centered. According to the exspurts, 22 of the stock plastic units are used for attachment of the grill trim. I don't know how many of these would suffice. Based on the fact that the anchor bolt is not centered, if that makes a difference to you, let me know how many you want. I will sell and ship in accord with the original requests already received and the number requested. Thanks. Howard in beautiful west Michigan

PS My apologies for falling asleep at the wheel

crawln68

Bronco Guru
I am interested in 16 of these if they are still available. Thanks.

OP
OP
Howard2x4x4

Howard2x4x4

Contributor
Bronco Guru
crawlin68, 16 will soon be on their way. Please PM me your shipping address. Thanks. Howard

Status
Not open for further replies.