• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OCBR 2019_ Events _ Happenings *OFFICIAL INFO

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
He'd only have to wait/camp for like, 143 days or something...??? Then another 143ish days until LEBC roundup 2020... rinse, repeat!!

my bad, that did just happen, it was a late "have fun" post :)

seen his camper/RV pic on FB

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
my bad, that did just happen, it was a late "have fun" post :)

seen his camper/RV pic on FB

LEBC STARTS this Wednesday. Not late. He’s still trekking. And he wouldn’t have to if he’d just move to TX! There’s lots of concrete to be pumped in DFW. (Hint hint, wink wink, Mark!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
LEBC STARTS this Wednesday. Not late. He’s still trekking. And he wouldn’t have to if he’d just move to TX! There’s lots of concrete to be pumped in DFW. (Hint hint, wink wink, Mark!)

Ok, I'm not crazeee haha

Happy Easter All

garberz

Bronco Influencer
Loc.
Conejo Valley, Ca.

I just made it to Amarillo. We’re parked for the night.
My company has pumps all over Tx., it wouldn’t be too hard to transfer over. But my age says otherwise. :eek:

Mark

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
My company has pumps all over Tx., it wouldn’t be too hard to transfer over. But my age says otherwise. :eek:

LOL, I feel ya man...

Skiddy

Bronco Guru

Mark

well I think you are closer then me. I went from Oklahoma to SW arkansas%) see ya soon