• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Newbie alert

SteveL

Huge chevy guy
Loc.
Hawthorne ca
This is for the new guys. Put a location in your bio on the left. It helps get your questions answered for nearby shops or vendors. Also nearby members might be willing to swing by and lend a hand. Most of us like to check out other broncos.

blubuckaroo

Grease Monkey
Loc.
Ridgefield WA
This is for the new guys. Put a location in your bio on the left. It helps get your questions answered for nearby shops or vendors. Also nearby members might be willing to swing by and lend a hand. Most of us like to check out other broncos.

Good point Steve, and I'll play along.
I'd be glad to help if you're in my zone.

kylakekevin

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I'm afraid one of you guys will figure out where I live and come drink all my beer! You'll also try taking all the spare parts I don't have!:eek:;D

73surf

Loc.
USA
What ?!
KYLakeKevin's got beer and parts !! That sounds like an invite , , woo woo beer and parts

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL

Yes sir, definitely helps...

kylakekevin

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Make sure you add town and state, lots of states have the same towns in them. You all would be very upset once you seen my part collection, and rydog I own a bronco I can't afford the good stuff!;D