• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

23rd Annual OCBR 2021 *Info Thread

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
We are official, Up on FB Event and all!!

Look forward to seeing everyone

SEP 15th – SEP 18th

https://www.arkansas.com/hot-springs/sports-recreation/hot-springs-orv-park

WEB PAGE IS UPDATED w/REGISTRATION FORMS
http://www.okclassicbroncos.net/

UPDATE!!! If you are planning to stay at the Red Roof - to get the OCBR rate you have to book direct with the hotel 501-624-3321 and press 0 (not the # they tell you to press for new reservation! - that takes you to nation-wide reservations & they don't have our rate.) Be sure to tell clerk that you are with Ok Classic Broncos to get our rate - Sorry for the inconvenience!)

EARLY BIRD DEADLINE IS JULY 1, 2021. Must be POST MARKED NO LATER than July 1 for entry

Attachments

• DLewis.jpg
    DLewis.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
The OCBR team will start lining out those Sponsors real soon.

garberz

Bronco Influencer
Loc.
Conejo Valley, Ca.
I’m in! I already have my RV spot reserved at the Park. It’ll be great to see everyone again, I haven’t been since 17’.

Mark

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
I’m in! I already have my RV spot reserved at the Park. It’ll be great to see everyone again, I haven’t been since 17’.

Mark

Outstanding... my cabin is ready as well, booked up

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I thought about spending my saved up OCBR money on a new High Frequency, all band radio today...

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
If you haven't gotten your registration mailed yet...well... I've got you beat!

OP
OP
sprdv1

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
If you haven't gotten your registration mailed yet...well... I've got you beat!

freakin No ONE is getting back to me on tires. WTH happened to "reasonable" response time.

Guess I'm not on preferred friend's list

Boss Hugg

Contributor
Bronco Guru
freakin No ONE is getting back to me on tires. WTH happened to "reasonable" response time.

Guess I'm not on preferred friend's list

I've seen lots of posts on facebook about supporting friends' businesses. Then I see friends that own businesses complaining that everyone wants a cheaper deal. Seems like to me, the only way to do business with friends is to pay full price. So I find myself buying from my friends' competitors because they make better deals...

In summary...lol...Just order them with the 10 off code that shows up now and then and get them ordered.

msmith

Nice. Hopefully I can have my hoopty together enough in time. It sure won't be trail ready though. Maybe I can just go to hang out and visit my daughter in Searcy like I was suppose to do at the Heber Springs roundup.