• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

in the market for a new fiberglass hoods..lets see what you are using

Tuck

since I'm going to eventually go fuel injected with this ride,i think I'm going to go with a cowl induction style hood..

thanks everyone for the pics,some really nice rides!

I've been looking at cowl induction type hoods, but can't find exactly what I'm looking for. Always seems to be something I don't quite like about the design.

yewhi

Loc.
San Diego
The Buck-a-roo is my current favorite. The High Country is another favorite. If you want something more subtle the Highlander is a good choice. Lots of hoods at this link.
http://www.wildhorses4x4.com/category/earlybroncofiberglasshoods

I just bought a buck-a-roo from WH. Great hood and love the Shelby-like styling. It is at my body shop getting painted as we speak. Looked great out of the box and I can't wait to see it on the Bronco. Will add pictures once I get it back.

Elite Broncos

Loc.
San Diego area
We only use Wild Horses reinforced hoods. They are the Best ! We have removed and junked many of the other brands, too flimsy, lines don't line up, don't work well with hood shocks, etc.

Rox Crusher

Bronco Guru
This is one the hoods I build right out of the mold.Can use stock latch,also has reinforcement for hood shocks.Sold through Bronco Hut

If your looking for top quality on top of true craftsmanship.......this is the hood for you !

mustanggarage

Contributor
Zombie thread alert. I am thinking of going with a fiberglass hood can anyone tell me how wide the highlander scoop is in the front thanks