• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Garage - A new source for bronco tech videos

69_Sport

I'd like to see a video on how to tighten up the wind wings so they don't blow shut at highway speeds. My next project will be to attempt to tighten up the little springs without snapping them off and having to replace the whole shebang....

OP
OP
Monster Mike

Monster Mike

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
We've been on the road heading to Woodward for the Dreamcruise. Here's last weekend's video drop! Click the picture below to view it!

mudstud

Contributor
Bronco Bonehead
I'd like to see a video on how to tighten up the wind wings so they don't blow shut at highway speeds. My next project will be to attempt to tighten up the little springs without snapping them off and having to replace the whole shebang....

Amen brother

rheiser

Subscribed. It’s puzzling why this channel wasn’t recommended to me on YouTube, based on the videos I’ve been watching.

DC_Gearhead

Subscribed.

I’d like to see the installation of a Torque Tamer.
Comparison of stock to long travel systems in terms of performance and travel improvements.
Detailed review and comparison of your JD bumpers
Talk about balancing your diff gears with your tire size and how to calculate the gears needed.
Show off the performance parts on all the Duff Broncos in depth and describe what they all do.
Order which to adjust your Bronco after your first drive with all new suspension, brakes, and steering systems.

Awesome videos man. You have always been helpful to me. I have all Duff suspension and exhaust. We’ve talked a few times. The videos are a very cool value add.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Monster Mike

Monster Mike

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Subscribed. It’s puzzling why this channel wasn’t recommended to me on YouTube, based on the videos I’ve been watching.

Thank you! Algorithms eh %)

Subbed! I liked the bump steer video. Great explanation in just a few minutes.

Awesome thanks! More to come

Subscribed.

I’d like to see the installation of a Torque Tamer.
Comparison of stock to long travel systems in terms of performance and travel improvements.
Detailed review and comparison of your JD bumpers
Talk about balancing your diff gears with your tire size and how to calculate the gears needed.
Show off the performance parts on all the Duff Broncos in depth and describe what they all do.
Order which to adjust your Bronco after your first drive with all new suspension, brakes, and steering systems.

Awesome videos man. You have always been helpful to me. I have all Duff suspension and exhaust. We’ve talked a few times. The videos are a very cool value add.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Great suggestions. Torque tamer is definitely on top of our list.

Subscribed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Awesome.

OP
OP
Monster Mike

Monster Mike

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Click the image below for our heim steer unbox:

This saturday our heim steer install video comes out.

OP
OP
Monster Mike

Monster Mike

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Have you ever wondered why you need heim steer? Wonder no more... Click the image below to view our latest video:

Bonefizz

Contributor
Loc.
The poor house
Great videos, very helpful. I've learned a lot between you and Nashville Early Bronco! Keep them coming!

I know it's probably a 5 part series, but I'd love to see some door alignment tips.

Thanks again!

bax

Contributor
Old Member
How about building a high pinion dana 44 video.

OP
OP
Monster Mike

Monster Mike

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Hope everyone had a great Labor Day weekend. Here's a video on the James Duff Track Bar install.

OP
OP
Monster Mike

Monster Mike

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru

T-Rex Arm unbox is live click the image above. Saturday our T-Rex install comes out looking forward to that one! :cool: