• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1977 Uncut Project Bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

BillsGarage

1977 uncut project bronco for sale (not running). Garage kept in California its whole life. Moved to MI a few months ago (still garage kept) and brought the bronco with me to rebuild with my dad. Can't keep it any longer and it needs a new home where it will be brought back to life by a bronco lover.

Lots of original parts and NOS parts. PM me for full inventory list.
Just about all original parts are here. There is no hood, front seats, bumpers, tire carrier and steering wheel.

- Very minimal rust in small areas, mostly surface rust.
- Original 302 V8
- Currently manual, but my grandfather was going to convert it to auto so I have an additional transmission.

Will need to be picked up/towed. There is no steering wheel/steering column. Doors/Roof bolted on. Tailgate should be strapped for additional security during transport. There are at least 8 crates of parts and several windows ready to roll with the bronco.

Clean title in hand. PM me if interested - will send photos.

Last edited:

sbyrd12

Hello I am very interested in the bronco. Please give me a call at 770-845-7247. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.