• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Happy Birthday Reservation!

OP
OP
reamer

reamer

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Just think of the mileage and wear-and-tear I did NOT put on it!

cannunz546

Contributor
Bronco Owner and Admirer
Loc.
Northwest Suburbs, Chicago
Does anyone remember the Seinfeld episode at the Chinese Restaurant? It's not enough to take the reservation, you need to keep the reservation. Keeping the reservation is the most important part. You could sub in Ford (as the restaurant) and us (as the customers) and it would be pretty funny. Or maybe not?

72_EB

Contributor
66to77
"Seinfeld, four." I remember. LOL.

Does anyone remember the Seinfeld episode at the Chinese Restaurant? It's not enough to take the reservation, you need to keep the reservation. Keeping the reservation is the most important part. You could sub in Ford (as the restaurant) and us (as the customers) and it would be pretty funny. Or maybe not?

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
LOVE that clip! I think of it every time I read the other thread here "Sooo, what good is a reservation if...."

I imagine Jerry speaking to the woman behind the counter with a FORD banner behind her. ;D

Poor goofy Ford.

no sheet.. lol