• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD 1974 Bronco possibly for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

cspags15

Loc.
Long Island
Hello everyone. I’m putting feelers out in regards to selling my 1974 Bronco. The truck has a 302 V8. It has approximately 72,000 miles on it, and had a tune up last summer. It has manual steering and manual drum brakes all around. The floor panels were replaced with aluminum panels by the previous owner. The truck does have rust / rot on the rockers, inner fenders, and door posts. I have fiberglass inserts in with a Besttop set of soft doors and soft top that’s 2 years old. The interior seats are stock seats that were recovered a few years ago. They’re in great shape along with the top. I literally just had a new C4 tranny put in. Literally meaning I picked it up today from the shop. The trucks runs and drives great. I’m only looking to sell it because the truck does need some work and I just don’t have the funds right now. Also, I could use the money from selling it for another project. I’m not interested in shipping the truck, I’m an in person kind of guy. I also forgot to add that the truck has small body lift. I think it’s two inches. I also have 31 inch tires on it that are in great shape with plenty of tread left. The Truck has been garaged kept since I purchased it, and has only been driven on nice days mostly in the spring / summer. Never taken off road. If If interested you can send an email at cspagnola@hotmail.com. I can’t figure out how to attach photos so I’ll just add the images to my profile garage....

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
it's not the one at Banner Auto service is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.