• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Rampage Soft Top

Status
Not open for further replies.

70 sport WA

I've got a free off-white Rampage top about 10 years old still in good condition BUT the back zipper doesn't work. Top can be cleaned, but it's not bright white even when cleaned...maybe it was always considered parchment, I can't recall.

Have all the windows and they are also in good condition, but doesn't come with hardware. (I do have hardware brand new in package that I'd sell for $200. I just reused the original hardware when I got a new top.)

Sorry, I can't mail it. If you are in ABQ area or passing through, let me know if you are interested.

Dan

maverickconner

I'm down in Ruidoso, definitely interested. What all does the hardware package come with? Is it the frame or just the bolt setup.

OP
OP
70 sport WA

70 sport WA

It's everything--bows, bolts, brackets. Still in the packaging.

When I got my new top, I just used the old hardware (was easier than taking the old stuff off and it still works fine.)

Despite the photo, the windows look fine. Just need to sit in the sun a bit.

The back window: I tried to fix the zipper, and partially succeeded, but the chain kept wanting to separate at a couple points. So that need to be said.

The top spent a lot of time either wrapped up or on the truck but in a garage, so again it's in good but not perfect condition. If you don't mind not having a back window OR getting it fixed, it's not bad for free, lol.

Attachments

• IMG_2998.jpg
    IMG_2998.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 88

maverickconner

my wife and boy will be driving through in a couple of days, is that an ok time to get it? We will need the hardware kit too.

OP
OP
70 sport WA

70 sport WA

my wife and boy will be driving through in a couple of days, is that an ok time to get it? We will need the hardware kit too.

Absolutely fine. I'll PM you my address so you'll have it, as well as my cell so you can let me know when you're coming through.

Status
Not open for further replies.