• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on.

Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

UT Black Fantom electric fan

Spaggyroe

I have a nearly new BCB Black Fantom that I'm not going to be using.

New from BC Broncos is $503.99

Asking $300 and I'll pay for shipping anywhere in the lower 48.

https://bcbroncos.com/shop/engine/c...black-fantom-electric-fan-kit-bi-directional/

Description from their website:

This shroud and fan kit was designed by BC Broncos for our Coyote kit to mount to the ron davis radiator, mounted into the Bronco mounting brackets.

The fan mounts to the radiator with 4 mounting bolts (the RD radiator has no mounting holes mount and transfer from pre drilled holes in shroud to the radiator).

Once we started using these fans we found they also worked with the *short dress explorer (289,302,351) serpentine kit . Since then we have used them in our *4BT and new EcoBoost kits.

The fan pulls tons of air and keeps these engines cool even with the AC on.

This fan comes with a HD weather pack connector (1/2 installed on fan) the handle the amps the other half you wire to your harness or controller.

This fan will not work with the stock v-belts, stock offset serpentine(mustang), March pulleys or frontrunner systems, will not work with 4 core radiators, unless you really modify the core support.

*separate fan controller required

Thanks

OP
OP
Spaggyroe

Spaggyroe

Forgot to include a photo.

Attachments

• Black Fantom.jpg
    Black Fantom.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 48