• Just a reminder that you won't be able to start new posts or reply to existings posts in the Archive forum.

This is where all the old posts go so they can still be used for reference and searched.
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

"The Beast" - Explorer 5.0/ZF/NP203/NP205 is ALIVE!

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
That came out great! Did you run the wiring for the winch too? Did you take it over to Davids with the one insert, one door look?%) ;D Now if you can just hook up with Andy you will have a full set of bumpers.

If things work out for me I'll be painting by the end of January, and can start my bumpers around march.

Shawn

mr incredible

Bronco Guru
now ,, dont that look just down right sexy ?

master of molten metel ,, hahaha ,, gotta love it !!!

OP
OP
Tito

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
That came out great! Did you run the wiring for the winch too? Did you take it over to Davids with the one insert, one door look?%) ;D Now if you can just hook up with Andy you will have a full set of bumpers.

If things work out for me I'll be painting by the end of January, and can start my bumpers around march.

Shawn

Still need to wire it, need to stop by 6 robles to get a connector for it. And yes I cruised around all day with 1 door. My side sure was warmer!!!

fdezone

Loc.
Fredericksburg, VA
Looks great. Looking forward to even more progress pics and what you come up with or finally decide on (i.e, rocker protection, paint scheme, doors, roof, etc.). (Are we ever satisfied? I mean you're building rig after rig and we're still asking for more!) I have to hand it to you, you don't follow "trends." I admire your ingenuity. I didn't think you were gonna make the pink work but in the end you made me eat crow. My 12 year old hates my Bronco but says she'd ride in that one. Trust me, for little Ms. Priss to say that it's truely a compliment. (Just as long as you're not the one driving it. That would definitely cost you some cool points. :cool: ) Keep up the great work. I think it's our competitiveness as a community that challenges us to "one-up" each other. Show us what (else) you got! ;)

regshawn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Portland
lol, looking good there Josh! I'll be home tomorrow, let me know when you're free so I can deliver your bumper

I would say anytime, because he'll make it, or I'll come over and help.;D ;) How long you home for? How's the Bronco coming along? If you are here through the weekend you should join us up north!

Shawn

BroncKrawler

Loc.
Harrisburg, Oregon
I would say anytime, because he'll make it, or I'll come over and help.;D ;) How long you home for? How's the Bronco coming along? If you are here through the weekend you should join us up north!

Shawn

I'm going to be home till Sunday, I'd love to go with you guys but I've got a date on Saturday and a weld test on Sunday at the shop (thin wall stainless coupon, wish me luck!) We're driving home tomorrow night, so possibly I'll be up Wednesday or Friday if that'll work. Heck, even if you aren't around I'll just stop by to drop off the bumper! The Bronco progress is coming along smoothly btw.. ;D

OP
OP
Tito

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
Here are a few pics without the winch in there (stored inside out of the weather and meth-heads).

Attachments

• bumper5.jpg
    bumper5.jpg
    232.8 KB · Views: 95
  • bumper6.jpg
    bumper6.jpg
    198.8 KB · Views: 90
  • bumper7.jpg
    bumper7.jpg
    210.8 KB · Views: 139
OP
OP
Tito

Tito

CB Fire Starter
Loc.
Bakersfield, CA
I'm going to be home till Sunday, I'd love to go with you guys but I've got a date on Saturday and a weld test on Sunday at the shop (thin wall stainless coupon, wish me luck!) We're driving home tomorrow night, so possibly I'll be up Wednesday or Friday if that'll work. Heck, even if you aren't around I'll just stop by to drop off the bumper! The Bronco progress is coming along smoothly btw.. ;D

I'm here all week, bring it on up or I can meet you halfway, just let me know.