• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

1977 Build for OCBR 2016 "Green Machine" Thread

OP
OP
Prizefighter

Prizefighter

Bronco Guru
I had a lot of fun in this Bronco and sold it in preparation for a move that didn't happen. It was discovered the overheating problem at OCBR 2016 was due to a bad radiator that was new. We kept going over the list of things it could be to make it overheat and when the radiator was brought up we dismissed it because it was brand new. When a friend needed to borrow it because the mechanical fan tore his up, he installed it and had the same exact problem. The current owner hasn't done anything with it so it sits waiting to drive again. If fate allows, maybe one day I'll buy this Bronco back and once more drive the trails of Hot Springs, AR with it during OCBR.

48508092826_b8b3e0418a_z.jpg

Last edited:

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
it happens right brother.. Look forward to seeing y'all soon

OP
OP
Prizefighter

Prizefighter

Bronco Guru
I just looked at a calendar. Today is "one day.":cool:

True.

I saw it two days ago sitting untouched with some grass grown up around it :eek: If you are real quiet, sometimes you can hear it calling "Drive me... drive me..." :cry: