• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Travis Mills car show

gray gables

Just wanted to let everyone know that there is a car show on August 17 in Merrimack NH at the Anheuser Bush Brewery. This show is a fund raiser for the Travis Mills foundation. Everyone is welcome, 5 minutes from my house which is great.

Master Chief

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I'm planning on attending

Attachments

• IMG_5302.JPG
    IMG_5302.JPG
    130.4 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_5303.JPG
    IMG_5303.JPG
    85.3 KB · Views: 40
OP
OP
G

gray gables

bbq? You have a car show at a eer making factory that has a beer garden on the grounds we can get food at you bozos. ;D

OP
OP
G

gray gables

looks like the rain will hold off till late today. Maybe I'll see some of you guys there.

Slednut10

Contributor
Guru? That's funny!
There will be at least two of us there, three if you make it!

tasker

Contributor
all knowing of nothing
Loc.
NH
there in spirit....truck still layed up and got stuff going on. Represent brothers and take some pics will ya?

Master Chief

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Had a great time in Merrimack yesterday. JAK Customs raised $8758.00 for the Travis Mills Foundation and I really enjoyed spending the day with a few BONES friends.

Guessing there were around 200 vehicles from the 40's to modern day and we had five EB's there to represent Bronco Nation. Of the 12 awards handed out at the end, Todd left with two of them ... Best Paint and Best Off-Road. Nice job Brother! See ya soon.

Roger

PS. Here is Todd and his awards but does anyone have pics of our Broncos at the show?

Attachments

• IMG_5404.jpg
    IMG_5404.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 25
OP
OP
G

gray gables

Had a great time in Merrimack yesterday. JAK Customs raised $8758.00 for the Travis Mills Foundation and I really enjoyed spending the day with a few BONES friends.

Guessing there were around 200 vehicles from the 40's to modern day and we had five EB's there to represent Bronco Nation. Of the 12 awards handed out at the end, Todd left with two of them ... Best Paint and Best Off-Road. Nice job Brother! See ya soon.

Roger

PS. Here is Todd and his awards but does anyone have pics of our Broncos at the show?
nice seeing you guys yesterday. Glad you came down to my neck of the woods.