• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Rampage soft top HELP ????

in2broncoz

picked up a nice used Rampage top (thanks Offerup) after 2 runs to the sellers house....ended up finding all parts except the door header windshield mounts... can someone PLEASE post a pic and maybe measurements... so I can make a couple? ALSO: maybe an idea of where to drill holes in B pillar area for for upright braces??

Much thanks

bknbronco

Bronco Guru
Loc.
North Metro, MN
the one piece that slides onto the top is normal c-channel stuff like used on rv's and campers. The other piece is a formed and bent and welded. Id try and call rampage for the parts. Making that piece that bolts to the windshield is gona be a bitch. I passed on a used rampage top years ago because it was missing the same 2 parts. Make it as wide as the windshield and 3" high.

rydog1130

Bronco Guru
picked up a nice used Rampage top (thanks Offerup) after 2 runs to the sellers house....ended up finding all parts except the door header windshield mounts... can someone PLEASE post a pic and maybe measurements... so I can make a couple? ALSO: maybe an idea of where to drill holes in B pillar area for for upright braces??

Much thanks

Don't drill holes in your B pillar.....make bracket out of some flat stock...then drill your holes

IMG_1267.jpg

IMG_1254.jpg