• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

walmart Bronco riding toy?

kylakekevin

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I do believe the grand baby is fixing to get a new ride! Thanks tasker!

hyghlndr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Hockessin, Delaware
Ok, who all purchased one who has no kids to actually ride it? Would be cool to bring to an event for the younger kids. Mine are too old and still want one. That along with the Bronco golf cart would be neat.

daddycreswell

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lebanon, TN
I for see a massive run on these things by the Bronco community. They will be on Ebay next week for double that.

Jeff10

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Indianapolis
Hi,

Maybe the golf cart would be a better multi-use choice. lol

The local fabricator who has done work on both the Broncos the last year is also a spotter for Colt Herta in the Indy Car Series. When they were in Atlanta earlier this year he sent me this picture. He was pretty sure it Mike Skinner's.

Jeff

Attachments

• Mike Skinner Bronco Golf Cart.jpg
    Mike Skinner Bronco Golf Cart.jpg
    158.3 KB · Views: 178

Rustytruck

Bronco Guru
Now there you go corrupting poor innocent litle children and getting them hooked on Broncos. Your dooming them into a life of poverty. You should be ashamed of yourself. Wait until the WABL's come to get you. ( wifes against Bronco lovers )

svastano

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Pulaski, PA
Now that is really cool!

Hi,

Maybe the golf cart would be a better multi-use choice. lol

The local fabricator who has done work on both the Broncos the last year is also a spotter for Colt Herta in the Indy Car Series. When they were in Atlanta earlier this year he sent me this picture. He was pretty sure it Mike Skinner's.

Jeff

JohnJohn

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Richmond
So cool!
My 4 year old daughter calls her red 6V Jeep a Bronco. Now I can deliver the real deal and it matches my trail rig to boot. I just need to add a small Skunk tail to the back.

Bronco 4 life

Loc.
Yakima
Thanks! Got one coming for my daughter! but she is only 1 lol my son can drive her around in it till she gets a little bigger ..... or I might try..... haha not I’ll have to stick to the real thing as there weight limits and my weight don’t see eye to eye;D

madcrzydrmr

Just nabbed one. Of course the boy is only 6 months old so up in the garage rafters above my bronco it goes until his 2nd bday... :-X

JefeAZ

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Tucson
I kinda wanna get one just because. Maybe for the kid I might have...

I dont see how these do anything but go up in value

daddycreswell

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lebanon, TN
I kinda wanna get one just because. Maybe for the kid I might have...

I dont see how these do anything but go up in value
Mine are 16 and 18....and Lord please let me be a long way off before I'm a granddad. But I did think about buying 2 of them and stashing them away, for when the time comes.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk