• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

**New Ford Bronco History Book Available Soon**

MarsChariot

Contributor
Planetary Offroader
Loc.
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Todd, congratulations on hammering the book through to completion! I know how hard you have been working on it, but this is going to be the go-to book about Broncos. I just know it!

markw

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hi Todd, great work! What an accomplishment. Okay if I buy one and bring it to Baja for signing? See you in April! Mark

Bronco4x4

Todd >> Please add me to the autograph list. I hope I can get one before your signature gets sloppy from writers cramp. Congratulations with achieving a bucket list item.
AL

Elite Broncos

Loc.
San Diego area
Awesome and Congrats!! I know you’ve got countless hours in the project. A big step in life. I know I’ll be buying several copies. ��

77Bronco636

Congratulations Todd!! Can't wait to get my hands on one!
Put me in the mix for a signed copy as well!!
Paul

House

Minutia Militia
Awesome Todd, so happy for you and your “baby”.
Like most others posting already, I would like an autographed copy. :)

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK
Wow missed this thread the other day I guess, looking forward to a great read, I know you've put a lot of work into it!! :)

broncosam

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Looks to be a great book for the Bronco lover. Add me to the list for a signed copy. Thank you for the time and effort it took to make this happen.

El Kabong

Contributor
Driving stuff Henry built
Very cool! I'm looking forward to getting one. Please keep us posted.

No Hay

Bronco Guru
Congrats Todd! That's quite an accomplishment. Looks like your cheerleader is just as excited! I can't believe how much you had to cut/scrub. I'm looking forward to a signed copy too.

Kevin