• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

EB Leather Wallet

Diego

EB Leather Wallet: $150 shipped – Personalization option is included and will be stamped on the interior card slot. Up to (3) three initials (no numbers).

Dimensions: Closed: Approx. 2.5 ”x 4” | Open: Approx. 5.25” x 4” - Handmade with vegetable tanned leather. Bronco script looking “B” stamped on the front, Early Bronco grill on an interior card slot, personalization on the opposite card slot (if option is chosen) and my makers mark on the back of the wallet. These wallets are handmade, hand stitched (saddle stitch technique), every stitch hole is done with a maul (mallet) and pricking iron. Edges are sanded and burnished by hand to a smooth finish. Since these are handmade-to-order, all sales will be final. There will be no refunds/exchanges of any kind.

Because I am not sure how many orders I will get, I will need a week to determine which leather/thread to order. Once the leather/thread order is in (about a week to get it in), wallets will then be made and shipped within 2-4 weeks.

NOTE: I am not responsible for items once they have shipped. I will provide a tracking number with each order.

If interested, please email me at abelherrera13@gmail.com with subject line “EB Leather Wallet” with the following so I can be as organized as possible:

1) Payment Account Name (PayPal/Venmo)
2) Name/Address
3) Leather choice
4) Thread choice
5) If chosen, Personalization: up to three (3) initials.

Payments: I accept Venmo and PayPal (Friends/Family). These are my preferred options since there are no fees, but if you would like to pay with a credit/debit card, I can send you a PayPal invoice that doesn’t require a PayPal account to make payment.

Venmo: @Abel-Herrera-AHD-HLG (Black AHD logo)
PayPal: abelherrera13@gmail.com
A little bit about me: Early Broncos have been a favorite of mine before they were popular. Something about them just connected with me and I have been in love with them ever since. My first one was a 1970 Sport. It had a 1986 5.0 and I installed a NV3550. I also bought a half cab steel top for it and used it as my daily driver for many years. I ended up selling it but I was lucky to find a 1967 for an amazing deal. It’s a project, but my garage and my heart are complete now. When I can’t (afford to) work on my Bronco, I do leatherwork and graphic design. This card holder wallet is something that I came up with for myself and I want to share it with you all. Hopefully you all love yours as much as I did making them.

If you have any questions, please let me know. This is my first time as a Sponsor/Vendor on our forum, so I tried to think about everything to make the experience as smooth as possible.

Thank you and have a great day.

Abel

Attachments

• CBcom-wallets-01.jpg
    CBcom-wallets-01.jpg
    216.5 KB · Views: 246
  • CBcom-wallets-02.jpg
    CBcom-wallets-02.jpg
    239.1 KB · Views: 230
Last edited:
OP
OP
Diego

Diego

Offering these at $125 plus shipping. I just sent one off to TN and shipping was less than $5.

Thank you.

OP
OP
Diego

Diego

These are $135. Made by hand in San Diego, CA.

Attachments

• HLG-05282020.jpg
    HLG-05282020.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 70
  • HLG-05282020-2.jpg
    HLG-05282020-2.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 53
OP
OP
Diego

Diego

This one was made for Jon at Nashville Early Bronco.

Attachments

• HLG-05262020-2.jpg
    HLG-05262020-2.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 53
  • HLG-05262020.jpg
    HLG-05262020.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 44
OP
OP
Diego

Diego

More products available. Please look at my Instagram account: @herreraleather

Thank you and have a great day. Happy Father's Day to all the dads on this forum.