• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA Column Bracket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calibronc66

Contributor
Need the Steering Column bracket triangle shape bolts to firewall mine was slotted for body lift.

RVB

Contributor
I have one I will give you for the shipping cost. Furnish me your name and address. You can PM me the info if you want.

Thanks, Rex

RVB

Contributor
Did you receive the bracket USPS?

Thanks, Rex

OP
OP
Calibronc66

Calibronc66

Contributor
Did you receive the bracket USPS?

Thanks, Rex

Got it and In way better shape then the one I paid $25 for it was so rusted it just looked like crap scaled from rust there was pin holes all the way thru it. Tried powder coating it twice. Messaged the guy and he said “I didn’t know you wanted a nice one”. First time I bought something on the forum that I felt ripped off just amazes me people have no conscious on selling parts that are complete trash and then another person just gives me the same product I just paid shipping and it looks brand new.

Thanks RVB

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.