• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Wanted U13 Roadster

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmann5811

TrailerJack ... My name is Tracy Mann, cell 813-352-9529. I have a 1966 U13 that is fully restored. Original Blue color. 351 engine ... she is beautiful! Give me a call if you are interested.

thanks
Tracy

OP
OP
trailerjack

trailerjack

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Central Texas
TrailerJack ... My name is Tracy Mann, cell 813-352-9529. I have a 1966 U13 that is fully restored. Original Blue color. 351 engine ... she is beautiful! Give me a call if you are interested.

thanks
Tracy

Tracy, thanks so much for the heads up, but a 66 roadster with anything other than a 6cyl is not what I am looking for. I can tell from the engine upgrade alone that this is not the type of U13 I am in pursuit of. Thanks!

brokehorse

I have one that i think i'm gonna have to sell off. You can see it in the member gallery here under JRAhorse. It's in primer, has rust but has the 6 cylinder is uncut, has the factory fiberglass inserts with 1966 stamp on them. Was blue i think from the factory.

MDSD

Loc.
San Diego, CA
Not to butt in but I couldn't find anything under JRAhorse. Anyway you could post a couple pictures here as well.

Trailerjack - I'm interested to see some photos not make an offer. :)

brokehorse

Sent you a note, sorry, been out of town a few days. I also have it listed in the U13 bronco registry. The VIN shows up there.

Status
Not open for further replies.