• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SC WANTED: Looking for Project Bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

bwatkins

Loc.
South Carolina
Hi Everyone,

I’m on the hunt for a project bronco in “workable” condition. I’ve been searching the forums and craigslist, but no luck so far. Has to have a solid frame, and repairable rust. My Dad and I are currently working on a rebuild of a CJ7 for him and now I’m trying to get started on my own project. In terms of desired features/specs, it doesn’t so much matter because I’m planning to do a body off restomod.

Please let me know if y’all have any leads on a good candidate.

Bbraswell7104

I have a 1976 302 at c4 14.5 x 38.5 sx tire almost new. Good paint black, baja seats, runs needs some motor work. 456 Detroit lockers in 9 inch rear 456 trutrac in dana 44. I just cant keep it up, was my dads and he gave it to me. Motor has never been rebuilt does have 600 holly, edlebrock manifold new headers glass packs and battery ,no top but has bikini top and stays under carport under a cover I try to drive it once a week looking at 15000.00

halfgassed

Loc.
marquette Michigan
How far are you willing to travel? I have a 68 easily workable tub, solid frame and matching vin/title that comes with a crusty 1970 parts donor. Located in Michigan, $3500
For the pair

fstik

I have a 67 with inserts, soft doors and top, rebuilt 302, nv3550, ps, pb, 4 wheel disc, centech harness, and a whole bunch more. Typical rust, but not too bad since I am in FL. Big pile of parts to go with. PM me if you are interested in more info.

fstik

Crawdad

Bronco Guru
Hi Everyone,

I’m on the hunt for a project bronco in “workable” condition. I’ve been searching the forums and craigslist, but no luck so far. Has to have a solid frame, and repairable rust. My Dad and I are currently working on a rebuild of a CJ7 for him and now I’m trying to get started on my own project. In terms of desired features/specs, it doesn’t so much matter because I’m planning to do a body off restomod.

Please let me know if y’all have any leads on a good candidate.

Might I suggest you get with the guys down there in your area. BlazinChuck is a great guy to talk to. Between him and Chuzie they will steer you in the right direction. Only thing I would pass on to you is to make sure you match the title Vin with the Vin on the frame. Don’t go off the glovebox door, it’s not the official Vin. Carolina Broncos has a Facebook site so if you can get on there.
Matt

Crawdad

Bronco Guru
I was just on Facebook looking through their “Market” tab and I saw a bunch of Broncos for sale in GA and NC. You won’t find any better looking ones than the ones Nickstrix has!

NicksTrix

Bronco Guru
thanks crawdad, what i have avail is starter trucks for someone wanting to get going.
i have drive able to already stripped...

ultrarunner7

I have a brand new ready to paint LAL tub on a frame. Also has a Cooyote Motor and 6r80 auto trans. It's not cheap as the components aren't cheap. Message me.

Status
Not open for further replies.