• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

WA Power steering sector shaft

Status
Not open for further replies.

broncoP

Contributor
I have a power steering shaft with a broken sector shaft. Seeing if anyone has one or know's where to get one. Box is a 73

Stropper 71

Hi guys, I’ve got the same issue, a broken Sector shaft on a 73 or 74 Oem box. 1Strodeo can you also share info with me? Thanks

broncorckcrwlr

Loc.
London, Ky
sector shaft

I had the same issue years ago and replaced it with the sector shaft out of an IH Scout p/s box. They are the same box except for the positioning of the steering arm. It's worked for years.

1strodeo

Squirrel Watcher
Loc.
Wisconsin
Hi guys, I’ve got the same issue, a broken Sector shaft on a 73 or 74 Oem box. 1Strodeo can you also share info with me? Thanks

I misread his original post way back when, I only have a lower PS shaft, not a sector shaft sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.