• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Black Friday Sales at www.HIDprojectors.com

Heus33

Bronco Guru
www.hidprojectors.com

Save a ton on our most popular 7" headlights for your Bronco!

• Brightest 7" headlights on the market
    Proudly made in the USA
    Hand built by Bronco enthusiasts (and originally designed for the Bronco!)
    Fully customizable

Attachments

• _MG_5253.jpg
    _MG_5253.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 51
  • HIDprojectors Bronco (4).jpg
    HIDprojectors Bronco (4).jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 50
  • Install on a Bronco final.jpg
    Install on a Bronco final.jpg
    148.1 KB · Views: 48

JeepGuy

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Perfect timing. Your sight has a ton of different 7" lights and I know nothing about them. Can you break it down a bit on the different models? If it's easier in a email or PM I understand. Just trying to figure out what is best for a primary Street Driver with aux lights for offroad use.

I'll be replacing the complete Bronco harness at the time. Is there any specific adapter needed along with the headlights?

OP
OP
Heus33

Heus33

Bronco Guru
Perfect timing. Your sight has a ton of different 7" lights and I know nothing about them. Can you break it down a bit on the different models? If it's easier in a email or PM I understand. Just trying to figure out what is best for a primary Street Driver with aux lights for offroad use.

I'll be replacing the complete Bronco harness at the time. Is there any specific adapter needed along with the headlights?

Sure thing! The best way to think about all of these is to think of each one as a different design.

They all perform the same with the same great low beam and high beam that we are known for.

The main difference between them all is how they will look when installed. Some have more of a stock look, others are very wild and custom. Some have angel eyes and halos, others do not.

There should be plenty of pics and video overviews of each set within the product pages. If there's a specific set you're interested in I'd be happy to elaborate more.

As for the harness, when you check out you are asked to include the year/make/model of your vehicle which allows us to include the correct harness for you (which will be an H4 for the Bronco).

Hope that helps!