• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

IL Valuation question on a '77

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sak

Hello all! I'm making a move out west to Colorado and have decided it's time to part with my Bronco. I haven't been as on top of the market in recent years so I'd like to ask your opinions on valuation before I sell it.

This was a ground-up restoration with just about everything being rebuilt or replaced new. It's only got about 250 miles on it since the rebuild. It could definitely use a paint job, but that's probably to only real issue I'd have with it right now. And it runs great. Here's a description of what's been done to it:

BODY - new fiberglass tub, fenders, and hood in original gel coat white. Original grill, front clip, windshield, tailgate and hard doors - all sand blasted and rattle can painted white. Underside of tub undercoated black, and interior bed-lined in light gray. New ProtoFab full roll cage with middle bar mated to frame.

DRIVETRAIN - stock 302, C-4, Dana 20, driveshafts rebuilt.

FRAME & AXLES - sand blasted and POR-15'd.

CARBURETOR - stock rebuild

EXHAUST - new from Tom's Bronco Parts

STEERING - new CCC tilt steering wheel, new Flaming River shaft, stock tie rods, etc...

ELECTRICAL - new CenTech harness - all stock light fixtures, turn signals

TOP(s) - White Rampage soft top, Black Plastidipped hard top.

TIRES/WHEELS - new ProComp 31' XTREME MT2 tires and new Pro Comp aluminum rims

This is my first post, so just figuring out how to post a few pics. Thanks in advance for your opinion.

broncobsession

Bronco Guru
So hard to know without pictures. For $12 you can become a contributor. There is a thread about it in general talk. As for value, fiberglass tub definitely hurts it some. You could be talking about a $20-$40,000 vehicle depending on pictures and how much it needs paint.

OP
OP
S

Sak

Got it. It's coming back from the shop from electrical for the new steering wheel/column so may be a few days before I'm able to post up-to-date pictures. Thanks for the advise in the meantime.

broncojohn

Would love to see some pictures of the bronco and price. I have to agree with the glass tub but got thing it can be replaced with steel one now.

nvrstuk

Contributor
Just a Bronco driver for over 50 yrs!
... and to the much smaller glass tub market, if it's one of the good ones the buyers are there because it doesn't rot away... problem now is so many aren't buying them to drive but for "investments"...

Good luck on your move and sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.