• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SMORR "Southern Missouri Off Road Ranch" trip plan. NOW for Nov 2020

OP
OP
FordBronc

FordBronc

Contributor
Bronco's, yea I have a couple.
Loc.
Polk County, Missouri
Is what it is, a man's gotta fill the deep freeze when he can. I am under the gun that month on leave to get alot done in a short amount of time. And wheel when I can.

I just wanted to put the word out early, so it was not a short notice deal like the last time. And that date is all I had available open.

There is always April 2020....my next R&R.

76 One ton

Loc.
Shawnee, Ok
Is what it is, a man's gotta fill the deep freeze when he can. I am under the gun that month on leave to get alot done in a short amount of time. And wheel when I can.

I just wanted to put the word out early, so it was not a short notice deal like the last time. And that date is all I had available open.

There is always April 2020....my next R&R.

I totally understand your situation. Will see you there in April for sure!

OP
OP
FordBronc

FordBronc

Contributor
Loc.
Polk County, Missouri
Sorry to have fell off the face of the earth. I did finally get home in early Nov and have had some family issues to handle as soon as the plane landed.

I am still handling them, my wife has surgery for lung cancer next week......So yea SMORR did not happen. As far as my Bronco's and a normal life for a while.... it is all on hold for the time being.

Last edited:

lilthom

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Sorry to have fell of the face of the earth. I did finally get home in early Nov and have had some family issues to handle as soon as the plane landed.

I am still handling them, my wife has surgery for lung cancer next week......So yea SMORR did not happen. As far as my Bronco's and a normal life for a while.... it is all on hold for the time being.

We will be praying for her and your family.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Sorry to have fell of the face of the earth. I did finally get home in early Nov and have had some family issues to handle as soon as the plane landed.

Thoughts / Prayers sir... Hang in there

kylakekevin

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Thoughts and prayers heading your way, take care and be strong!

OP
OP
FordBronc

FordBronc

Contributor
Loc.
Polk County, Missouri
Well to update the caring bunch, the wife had her surgery earlier this week. It was an encapsulated growth and was NOT cancer. They did have to remove some of her lung, but again NO cancer, we appreciate the prayers very much.

As far as a SMORR trip maybe in July, it all depends on about 1000 other thing right now. But I am trying.

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
Well to update the caring bunch, the wife had her surgery earlier this week. It was an encapsulated growth and was NOT cancer. They did have to remove some of her lung, but again NO cancer, we appreciate the prayers very much.

As far as a SMORR trip maybe in July, it all depends on about 1000 other thing right now. But I am trying.

whoo hoo so very glad for her and you as well. fun stuff can always wait

LUBr LuvR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Good way to start off 2020, that’s great to hear. Lots to be thankful for, hope her recovery is swift.

OP
OP
FordBronc

FordBronc

Contributor
Loc.
Polk County, Missouri
The plan is going about as good as a lab rat with polio....wife fully recovered in Feb/Mar so I was suppose to leave back to work end of March.

Covid 19 cxl all that work opportunity. Since not going back overseas to work was not my fault, the company started paying me 1 April at a reduced daily rate 7 days a week. Something beats nothing.

That pay ended when I started my "official" R&R. June 12th.

So the SMORR trip is postponed until my next R&R in Oct...if I even can make it out of here and into Afghanistan, to start my rotation.

Keeping you posted best I can, when I remember to put updates on here. Besides I have been wheeling in my back yard and on my new confidence/training course I built.

Attachments

• A3.jpg
    A3.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 16
  • B1.jpg
    B1.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 20
  • big tires 10.jpg
    big tires 10.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 18
  • C.jpg
    C.jpg