• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

LA 1963 Jeep Gladiator J300

Status
Not open for further replies.

BoureeOne

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Madisonville, La
Not Mine...…

Saw this on the side of the road near where I live... Thought there might be some guys who just love the old 4x4's.....

Attachments

• image4.jpeg
    image4.jpeg
    157.2 KB · Views: 122
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    125.1 KB · Views: 109
  • image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    112.7 KB · Views: 100
  • image7.jpeg
    image7.jpeg
    101.5 KB · Views: 101
  • image5.jpeg
    image5.jpeg
    125.7 KB · Views: 82
  • image0.jpeg
    image0.jpeg
    112.7 KB · Views: 88
  • image6.jpeg
    image6.jpeg
    112.4 KB · Views: 84
  • image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg
    104 KB · Views: 88

abn373

Contributor
Loc.
Charleston, SC
I don't know shit about old Gladiators, but that is way more cooler than those new dopey ones I see driving around. I like it. :-X
Pretty sure you would be the only kid in town with one if it was fixed up a bit and made driveable.

elan

Loc.
s
'62 was the first year for the Gladiator. So this is an early one. I see a lot of rot but at the right "buy", it could be overlooked and fixed. These are neat looking trucks and very simple. To stay with the theme it would be better served with an AMC 304 V8

OP
OP
BoureeOne

BoureeOne

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Madisonville, La
'62 was the first year for the Gladiator. So this is an early one. I see a lot of rot but at the right "buy", it could be overlooked and fixed. These are neat looking trucks and very simple. To stay with the theme it would be better served with an AMC 304 V8

Owner said this even has a hydraulic clutch. Pretty amazing for 1963.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
a flash back in time.. has a little cool factor huh

OP
OP
BoureeOne

BoureeOne

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Madisonville, La
This is something I could see rolling over the Barrett-Jackson stage, fully restored, with a wooden bed floor, maybe a resto-mod, and selling for 6 figures...

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
This is something I could see rolling over the Barrett-Jackson stage, fully restored, with a wooden bed floor, maybe a resto-mod, and selling for 6 figures...

you think it would go for that much... Hmmm.. I guess you never can tell these days. Lot of enthusiasts out there I'm sure

Status
Not open for further replies.