• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

MI 66 U13 SE Michigan

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
BroncoRanch restoration I believe. Not his but he did the work.

Yes, Tom did some of the work on this and he is also the former owner. This one is actually a super early August build, 732292. This is it before restoration...

Attachments

• 612C6EA5-95B5-46CD-ABD5-733F3DDB1AA8.jpeg
    612C6EA5-95B5-46CD-ABD5-733F3DDB1AA8.jpeg
    135.5 KB · Views: 132
OP
OP
Bajabrewer

Bajabrewer

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Yes, Tom did some of the work on this and he is also the former owner. This one is actually a super early August build, 732292. This is it before restoration...

Now I know that Bronco - Tom brought it to Broncorama many years ago

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL

Pretty slick...

remi1566

No it is not a bronco ranch restoration i did the restoration had Tom do some of the final detail work as i have another 66 driver that i am trying to complete now. Questions i can be reached on my cell 248-321-0811 also a lot of pics in my gallery on this site, 66 roadster album. I never post anything on this site anymore too many tire kickers and opinions that i don't need.

Last edited:

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
No it is not a bronco ranch restoration i did the restoration had Tom do some of the final detail work as i have another 66 driver that i am trying to complete now. Questions i can be reached on my cell 248-321-0811 also a lot of pics in my gallery on this site, 66 roadster album. I never post anything on this site anymore too many tire kickers and opinions that i don't need.

sorry to hear that, bout get that everywhere these days, but someone will pick that up from you I'm sure..