• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD original seats

Status
Not open for further replies.

sk4467

I have original seats. Happy to let them go. They are originally parchment colored but honestly the covers and padding are completely gone. Frames are fairly solid if someone wants to put in the effort to replace foam and covers. Pickup or ship at your cost. Located in Kansas City suburb.

crawln68

Bronco Guru
I could use these too! If you decide you want to put the doors and these seat son a pallet and ship them. let me know. Thanks!

OP
OP
S

sk4467

I have no idea what that would entail but if I can haul them across town and deliver them to a shipper for you, I am happy to do that....as long as it doesn't cost me anything. :)

crawln68

Bronco Guru
I have no idea what that would entail but if I can haul them across town and deliver them to a shipper for you, I am happy to do that....as long as it doesn't cost me anything. :)

Do you have a Fastenal near you?

OP
OP
S

sk4467

It appears I do. I am in the Kansas City area. Lenexa Kansas is close by.

jmangi62

Bronco Guru
are these seats still available? New to the site, Husker living in Liberty
ty

Alright bro,Go Big Red. I'm in Omaha. How do you like it there? I've been there a few times and had tons of fun, very cool place, great town. Jim. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.