• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • The Classifieds forum is a place to buy and sell, not an open forum for people to give their opinions on Bronco values. Unless the seller specifically asks for help on pricing, please don't critique quality or asking price. If you're not interested then move on. - Thanks!
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

FL 1975 Denver Edition Bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beer and Fish

Bronco Guru
I won an eBay auction for a Denver Edition Bronco. One of only 50 made and it’s a Ranger. It was rare ordered with blue houndstooth interior. There are only a few. It needs some cutting and welding but it’s all there with the exception of the hard top. Yes I am flipping it and no I don’t care if you could have bought it for what the auction ended at. It cost me $2k to get it from Kansas to S. Florida. The price is not negotiable and I do have a clean title. More pics on request.

Attachments

• 127C5A02-9A27-46FB-BB6F-8A5C0C1C20D0.jpg
    127C5A02-9A27-46FB-BB6F-8A5C0C1C20D0.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 330
  • 34E6D47B-5899-4DE8-9478-BE93F2B1FB0C.jpg
    34E6D47B-5899-4DE8-9478-BE93F2B1FB0C.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 280
OP
OP
Beer and Fish

Beer and Fish

Bronco Guru
Denver Bronco

Here’s a pic of it after meeting the transport driver

Attachments

• 84157921-D71F-45AE-8059-8B284CC8597A.jpg
    84157921-D71F-45AE-8059-8B284CC8597A.jpg
    180.1 KB · Views: 520
OP
OP
Beer and Fish

Beer and Fish

Bronco Guru
That door post is the very worst spot on the truck. I would buy a replacement post and cut the cancer out and scab a new 1/2 post in (only replacing the bottom).
It will need front floors either replaced or patched as they are not very bad. The usual inner fenders have the notorious hole up top. The rest is really solid. Doors are nice, tailgate is nice, rear bed section is nice as is cowl. The camp color makes it look worse than it is. You won't find another Denver Edition for $25K

House

Minutia Militia
Cool to see a real Poppy Red dash... How rare is that?! GLWTS

Well guys, I ended up buying the Denver Bronco. I hope I made the right move. Photos were less than great but I figured even if I have a shit ton of body work to do it will still be one of 50 ever sold. I bought this one strictly for the DSO and Bronco history. It will be a frame off nut and bolt restoration. Please share your thoughts and I welcome all to voice their opinion on this one...

Why the change of heart?

trailerjack

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Central Texas
No problem with "flipping it" in my opinion. This is America. You bid the highest, and won the auction, it is yours to do what you want. Pretty cool find and glad the gamble worked out for you on it. It could have easily been something less rare.

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
Cool to see a real Poppy Red dash... How rare is that?! GLWTS

Why the change of heart?

Doubling your money is easier than a nut and bolt restoration. I was looking forward to seeing the restoration.

BajaFresh75

Bronco Guru
Hey B&F, all jokes aside, do you know why on the Marti Report statistics is says there was 214 Denver Bronco Special Editions? I've got one about 50 VIN #'s after yours and that's what my Marti says.

tspiers

Hey B&F, all jokes aside, do you know why on the Marti Report statistics is says there was 214 Denver Bronco Special Editions? I've got one about 50 VIN #'s after yours and that's what my Marti says.

Chris, you must've paid extra for one of those special deluxe Marti reports ;D

OP
OP
Beer and Fish

Beer and Fish

Bronco Guru
Chris, To my understanding between 50-100 were made and sold in Golden CO. There are very few left. Mine is rare. It's a Ranger Denver with blue houndstooth. It also has factory disc brakes, I'm sure yours does too (rare for a 1975) and a few little BS differences. Mine has a four speed manual. I need a marti report!

OP
OP
Beer and Fish

Beer and Fish

Bronco Guru
Also, I'm not hell bent on selling it. If the right money comes around I'll pass it on. If not I'll start tearing her down to the frame

House

Minutia Militia
All of the Marti reports I have seen show 214.
I am sure a pretty small portion of them were Ranger models.

OP
OP
Beer and Fish

Beer and Fish

Bronco Guru
Guys, I have calmed down a bunch since the old days. I try not to argue and to keep peace with all of the members but there's no denying this is a RARE truck and I will sit on it forever if it doesn't sell for $25K. It is a rare Ranger Denver and will never go down in value. I am good sitting on this one!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Guys, I have calmed down a bunch since the old days. I try not to argue and to keep peace with all of the members but there's no denying this is a RARE truck and I will sit on it forever if it doesn't sell for $25K. It is a rare Ranger Denver and will never go down in value. I am good sitting on this one!

Do what you got to do brother.. :)

don't blame ya one bit

marteck

Loc.
Hutchinson
What makes it a Denver edition bronco? I have 2 1975 Broncos from Colorado. I have the dealer window sheet for the Ranger its green with green houndstooth, drum brakes. My Sport has vinyl interior & drum brakes.

hyghlndr

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Hockessin, Delaware
You need to check for the specific DSO and you can get a Marti report. Unlike the Stroppe Baja, I think all of the Denver editions are 1975s and have the multi colored paint.

OP
OP
Beer and Fish

Beer and Fish

Bronco Guru
Denver Edition Marti Report

Looks like it's one of 96 built with this trim package! I only know of one other that has the blue Ranger interior. Most are Sport with parchment.

Attachments

• U15GLV67489_dlxrpt.jpg
    U15GLV67489_dlxrpt.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 125

77Bronco636

Nice find!!!! Can’t wait to see this one restored by you or other......GLWTS!!!!!

fordfan

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Looks like it's one of 96 built with this trim package! I only know of one other that has the blue Ranger interior. Most are Sport with parchment.

So, it looks like there were 118 with parchment interiors and 96 with blue interiors. Either way they are good looking Broncos. You should restore it, but if not, GLWS.

Status
Not open for further replies.