• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Kudos to Toms Bronco Parts

SS396

I just want to recognize the great service and share a great experience with Toms. I received a call this morning from Tommy noting that I ordered a part number for the wrong year of Bronco and he wanted to make sure that I didn't intentionally order for a different year. They have great attention to detail, have always been prompt with delivery and his call really kind of blew me away. It made my day to see that kind of service.

Tugross302

I have nothing but good experiences with TBP. From getting calls back when I’ve double ordered something to talking to their technician to give me tips on getting a shift collar to seat properly

MikieB

Loc.
Medford
I agree! Tom's has been great. I live in the area so I get to go there in person and see what I'm buying before hand. Another bonus is having my Bronco there. The guys have been awesome about walking outside and answering my questions while looking over my Bronco. Extremely helpful and knowledgeable.

68Broncoz

Contributor
I have ordered lots of parts from them and sent them many questions. Always excellent customer service.

blubuckaroo

Grease Monkey
Loc.
Ridgefield WA
These guys are a great resource for information too. They've been in the business for a long time.
These guys actually roll with their own Broncos.

Toms has bailed me out several times. The first was back when they were still Rusty's 4X4. I was actually headed through Medford OR, on my way to a salmon fishing trip, when I stripped a spline on my rear axle. They had all the parts on hand and I was able to do a roadside repair and got on my way.

Now when I order by noon, I usually receive the parts by noon the next day.

Here I am with members of their crew at the 2019 Roundup.

Attachments

• IMG_20190814_102436891.jpg
    IMG_20190814_102436891.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 74

Tdels14

I couldnt agree more, it doesnt matter if its one part or $5000 worth of parts. The customer service here is always top notch. A great group of guys and business.

jmangi62

Bronco Guru
I've seen a few shows on tv that were building ebs. They all used TBP,and for good reason.I owe them a huge thank you. My rig is loaded with parts from them. Great stuff, good prices, and very good customer service. ;D

SavageBurro

Agreed!! Tbp crew are top notch! Genuinely nice and knowledgeable. I too very much appreciate their willingness to lemme pick their brains and check out their personal rigs when i stop by.

No Hay

Bronco Guru
In the 43 years I've been buying Bronco parts, most have come from Tom's Bronco Parts. Always perfect transactions!

Montoya

Agree with Tom's being a fantastic vendor! Thanks goodness for great suppliers because otherwise our hobby would be a lot harder.

I think back to how tough it must have been to sustain the business before Bronco's were as desirable as they are now.

T-Bird

Loc.
East TN
I gave TBP a bad review a few months back, and I was wrong to have done that and I apologize for it. I have had several orders from them since that time and they have been great. I will continue to use them when I can.
P.S. Live and learn

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
They are rolling this week w/the kudos and well deserved

Mikesimp70

I worked with Jason @ Toms throughout my project. Bought 80% of my parts there. The few issues I had were handled quickly and fairly. Cant ask for moe than that. Great experience!

tomsoffroad76

Sponsor/Vendor
TOMS OFFROAD
Thank you everyone for your good words and your support. It's because of our great customers that we can actually do this for a living and we don't take that for granted. We really appreciate each of you!