• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Ca

Status
Not open for further replies.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
They must have watched gas monkey recently...

sharp looking rig though

Bronco Junkie

So Cal Broncos
If that is original paint and interior then that is one of the best Bronco's on the planet. So I call BS.

JGO

Contributor
You can't accurately gauge a Bronco's value without putting your hands on it and seeing it in person. It would be stupid to just comment on value for no good reason as it might hurt your chance of sale.

I'll just say that it looks real good and good luck with your sale!

Jim

Rob1962

Bronco Guru
I can, so I'll say it again....

It's a nice looking rig, but not $50k nice.

JGO

Contributor
I can, so I'll say it again....

It's a nice looking rig, but not $50k nice.

Rob, with every keystroke from your Mom's basement you prove your a real Dick!

An original miles, original paint, rust free creampuff 75 Ranger should bring around $50k in Ca. no problem! This one looks the part, but one would have to put hands on it to confirm! How bout you try being right for once? If you cant fight off the compulsion to offer your unwanted appraisals you could at least be right!

Jim

Rob1962

Bronco Guru

An original miles, original paint, rust free creampuff 75 Ranger should bring around $50k in Ca. no problem! This one looks the part, but one would have to put hands on it to confirm! How bout you try being right for once? If you cant fight off the compulsion to offer your unwanted appraisals you could at least be right!

Jim

How bout you stick to your opinion, I'll stick to mine. No, it ain't worth $50k, and I don't have to "put my hands on it" to know that. You offered your opinion, but apparently nobody else is entitled to do the same.

JGO

Contributor
How bout you stick to your opinion, I'll stick to mine. No, it ain't worth $50k, and I don't have to "put my hands on it" to know that. You offered your opinion, but apparently nobody else is entitled to do the same.

This guy is just trying to do business, does he really deserve to have you posting negative comments that can only hurt his chances for a sale? Are you really that sour that you don't have an EB? I hope your life improves to the point where you are not compelled to troll forums of vehicles you don't even own!

JGO

Contributor
Hey Rob, there's a 66 Roadster on members section. They are actually asking for your services but you haven't chimed in. What gives ??? This is your big chance, you go girl!!!!

"Would like to get your expert opinion on what I should expect to see her for?"

36Fan

Contributor
This guy is just trying to do business, does he really deserve to have you posting negative comments that can only hurt his chances for a sale? Are you really that sour that you don't have an EB? I hope your life improves to the point where you are not compelled to troll forums of vehicles you don't even own!

Well said!

Jim

Agreed.

Rob1962

Bronco Guru

Good grief you are one whiney cry baby.

First off, he isn't trying to do business on here. Somebody posted his craigslist ad for the information of others. Second, my comment isn't negative, it's factual. And here's another factual tidbit for you, with the exception of the very rare beast that quite possibly doesn't even exist, there is no all original 75' Bronco worth $50,000, and certainly not this one with 90,000 miles on it and a very tired interior. It's nice, it just isn't that nice.

I've owned 3 EB's in my time, and two full size Broncos, and I don't need to currently own an EB to know the value of one. And when I find another EB I like, that's worth what's being asked, I'll buy it, but I'm not a lemming who falls for the overstated prices being charged by flippers and used car salesmen/dealers.

You're nothing but an EB flipper so it's plain to see your motivation in trying to keep the price of an EB, which is entirely different from value, high. I have no problem with you trying to make a buck. But it doesn't make you any more qualified on value than me or anybody else. You don't have to be a fisherman to catch a fish. And the fact that you're not snapping it up at $50k to do some of your usual cosmetic cleanup items and then trying to flip it for even more money says all anybody needs to know about whether this rig is worth $50k. Put your money where your mouth is about its value, or STFU about other people's opinion about its value.

As I said before, you stick with your opinion, I'll stick with mine, and anybody who actually wants to buy this rig will decide for themselves what they want to payh for it. Some will know it's value and pay accordingly, which isn't $50k, and others might get suckered and overpay.

half cab

Contributor
Guru Bronco
My ole Pappy use to point out stuff when I was a young fellow about cars n trucks that I couldn't see then. Boy I'm glad he did because I'd been in the hole before I got started.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
everyone has their opinion, all good... Someone will pick it up I'm sure

Status
Not open for further replies.