• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

AZ 74 What a deal!

langester

Contributor
MASTER OF MADNESS
I love stuff like this, if that is worth 10k mine is worth about 50k. That will make my wife feel better about all the money I am spending on my build! Ha!

sykanr0ng

Bronco Guru
Another celebrity bought one recently, so that raised the price of all Broncos another $10,000.... which raised this one from 'Get this junk out of my yard', to 'That'll be $10,000'. %)

RVB

Contributor
I don't think that Bronco spent it's life in Arizona.

Rob1962

Bronco Guru
Guys, guys.... You can't accurately gauge a Bronco's value without putting your hands on it and seeing it in person. It would be stupid to just comment on value for no good reason as it might hurt the seller's chance of sale.

This guy is just trying to do business, does he really deserve to have you posting negative comments that can only hurt his chances for a sale?

I'll just say that it looks real good and good luck with your sale! %)

OP
OP
ngsd

ngsd

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Sorry, I need to clarify my sarcasm better i guess!;)

sykanr0ng

Bronco Guru
Two different ads for two different things in two different Craigslist locations using the same identical pics?

Safe money bet that at least one ad is a scam if not both.

thegreatjustino

Contributor
Red Head Grease Monkey
Loc.
Stockton, CA
The ad in Arizona was posted 12 days ago. The ad in San Diego was posted 3 days ago. Guy in San Diego bought it and is a flipper...

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
It's the same guy - Kurt Strecker from Viva Broncos. He buys a lot of rusty trucks and sells them here in AZ.

Todd Z.