• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Centennial Mats

Mmflpa

Loc.
Philadelphia, PA
With all the talk about these and a new person making them, I was just wondering about the history of them.

Were they an aftermarket item? Did they come with Broncos made during that time?

UNCbronco

Contributor
My understanding is Wild Horses also had some reproduced 8-10 years ago by the original manufacturer PlastiColor. And they will not make them again for WH due to trademark issues from Ford. These mats where never a floor mat from Ford. PlastiColor made them back in the 70`s. Hope this answer your question. By the way I just got my mats from this guy that you are talking about and they look great.

thesnake

Bronco Guru
They are actually bicentennial mats, as the USA and the US Navy were celebrating their 200th birthday in 76.

JD