• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

SOLD Ranch hand gizmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

trailerjack

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Central Texas
Looking for that ranch hand gizmo that mounts to the passenger side for the rear tire carrier.

Can trade for something I have or buy outright.
Thanks!

Keaaubum

Anyone else needing one?

I have a complete swing arm and side body bracket with hardware including the odd bolt. I can ship the whole arm, or can cut the relevant part. If cut everything will easily fit a flat rate box. I am in Hawaii and will ship quickly. Thanx

OP
OP
trailerjack

trailerjack

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Central Texas
I have a complete swing arm and side body bracket with hardware including the odd bolt. I can ship the whole arm, or can cut the relevant part. If cut everything will easily fit a flat rate box. I am in Hawaii and will ship quickly. Thanx

Thanks so much, but honestly I just decided to weld up the holes and not mess with finding one anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.