• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

NC Wanted: Cut, AT, PS Bronco

Status
Not open for further replies.

txpd

The title has most of this. I had a 75 Baja that I loved. I don't need the special stroppe only equipment but loved the basic truck. Cut, Automatic, Power Steering. Original seats and so forth. I don't need a lot of modern stuff installed. Power Disc Brakes maybe.

Anyone have something like this they want to sell in some kind of running condition? Anywhere from fixer upper to finished is good

SteveL

Huge chevy guy
Loc.
Hawthorne ca
What's your budget? Throw out some $$ and you might see some interest. Also try the broncos wanted section

OP
OP
T

txpd

I have tried the wanted section. This section sees a lot more traffic to be honest. My budget depends on the truck. Let me put it this way. I want to buy a truck that somebody wants to sell. I don't want to spend the money required to convince someone to sell something they thought they would keep.

Tcb3078

Loc.
Charlotte
I have tried the wanted section. This section sees a lot more traffic to be honest. My budget depends on the truck. Let me put it this way. I want to buy a truck that somebody wants to sell. I don't want to spend the money required to convince someone to sell something they thought they would keep.

Mine is for sale

Attachments

• 20191012_110510.jpg
    20191012_110510.jpg
    210.4 KB · Views: 74

Grinch

You may want to check this out: http://www.bigskybroncos.com/forsalepg3.html

It's Steve Wisler's personal 73 that he's had for sale now awhile. He owns Big Sky Broncos here in Montana. Does really great work.

You could possibly get it done as you want or take it as is and finish it.

Just thought I'd put in a plug for him...as he's out hunting this month.

Status
Not open for further replies.