• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Gauge cluster refurbishing

OP
OP
fallingdown

fallingdown

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Hey guys, if you ever email me and don't get a response please give me a call (801-673-2933) I don't always check my email when I'm in the shop.

OP
OP
fallingdown

fallingdown

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
I run conventional bulbs in my Bronco. Maybe somebody who runs LEDs can snap a picture of it at night. If we don't come up with a picture I will wire up the LEDkit on my work bench and get you a picture.

Kevin

Last edited:

bc1974

I am also interested in seeing what the the led conversion looks like. And on page 11 I see the blue luminescent overlay, have you done any overlays in other colors? I will be sending mine out as soon as I make up my mind on how I want it to look. Thanks Brian

OP
OP
fallingdown

fallingdown

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Brian,

Give me A call so we can talk about your options.

Kevin

agduckhunter

Tried calling you today & left a voicemail (& text), Kevin. Holler when you have a minute. I'll be up until midnight central time.

OP
OP
fallingdown

fallingdown

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
If i don't pick up please call back. Its hard to hear my phone ring sometimes in the shop.

Tried calling you today & left a voicemail (& text), Kevin. Holler when you have a minute. I'll be up until midnight central time.

OP
OP
fallingdown

fallingdown

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Here is a copper outside bezel. The copper will tarnish in a very unique and attractive way or it can be clear coated so it will stay just as you see it.

IMG_0278[1]

OP
OP
fallingdown

fallingdown

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Be real cool with other knob covers in copper too...looks great though

I would be happy to have those done at the same time. I would probably have to have them in my hands before I could give you a quote.

jmangi62

Bronco Guru
Hi Kevin,called you today and left a message,hope to speak with you soon,thanks,
Jim