• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

CA 1974 duraspark module

Status
Not open for further replies.

661buster1963

I sort of inherited another 1974 F100 4x4. There was no carb but I had one, have cleaned cooling system and changed the oil. I have never seen a duraspark system but this one has it. Distributor is there but no duraspark module for the 360 in the truck. Anyone have one they want to sell?

I may just pop for a new HEI style but it would be nice to keep it stock, plus heard that system work great.

any infor on how to wire it up and run it would be helpful too

Crush

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Greenbottom, WV
Duraspark boxes are $14 at advance auto. Just make sure you get the right one. They have different plastic relief connections. Blue, black, green, yellow, and maybe red i think. Supposedly htere is a way to convert a green box vehicle to blue box by moving or grounding a wire. Google it and read, lots of good info out there

Status
Not open for further replies.