• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Suck Down Winch Pictures for front and rear diff

Weevil

Front is what I am really wanting to see but if it goes well may look at the back as well

Skiddy

Bronco Guru
My brother has a winch under his to suck down the rear if that's what you're talking about

OP
OP
Weevil

Weevil

Yes

Yes more interested in front but rear will be next

kb6677

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Have enjoyed the "suck down/sinch down"front on a couple rigs- this rig was a buggy chassis with eb skins. Motor was moved back so winch was behind the grille. VERY good angle going down to the loop in front of the ram.

I also have a similar deal on my truggy- traditional front mount on a tube bumper. Comes out and down-not as efficient but functional.

Attachments

• 131-1201-01+classic-bronco-modern-twist+ford-bronco-front-three-quarter.jpg
    131-1201-01+classic-bronco-modern-twist+ford-bronco-front-three-quarter.jpg
    223.6 KB · Views: 116
OP
OP
Weevil

Weevil

Have enjoyed the "suck down/sinch down"front on a couple rigs- this rig was a buggy chassis with eb skins. Motor was moved back so winch was behind the grille. VERY good angle going down to the loop in front of the ram.

I also have a similar deal on my truggy- traditional front mount on a tube bumper. Comes out and down-not as efficient but functional.

Is that a Twisted Custom

.94 OR

Contributor
Bronco Guru
How much winch is required for this application?

kb6677

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Is that a Twisted Custom
Yes sir-this was the "bronco" buggy that was in their shop for like 6 years!! Picked it up in'11 and sold it in '13- it was just too nice to beat up. Two owners since I sold it.

Projp

I dont have this Bronco anymore but you get the idea.
There is an attachment point welded onto the axle tube.

Attachments

• 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    122.1 KB · Views: 66
OP
OP
Weevil

Weevil

Yes sir-this was the "bronco" buggy that was in their shop for like 6 years!! Picked it up in'11 and sold it in '13- it was just too nice to beat up. Two owners since I sold it.
I think my brother Damon showed the new owner some places at K2 and he followed