• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

What suspension lift do I have?

DirtDonk

Contributor
Bronco Guru
...Fingers crossed, so far no issues.

Hah! Yep, with an old vehicle like these sometimes that's the best news you can hope fo.
But I see a coating of "sitting around" on the contacts. Would not hurt to do the old trick of brushing the panel, then remove all the fuses and simply put them back in.
While they're out you can brush again of course, and that's probably the best practice anyway, but just the act of taking them out and putting them back in will usually clean a few years of oxidation off of the contact points.
Gives some of your electrical items a new lease on life.

Paul

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Yes sir, well worth the $12

Okay, I'll take you up on that. I figured since I've learned a bunch from you guys, I might as well support the site.

Per the list, PO put in the '77 dash to go with the harness. Does it look like one?

OP
OP
Hultzger

Hultzger

Loc.
Martinez
Hah! Yep, with an old vehicle like these sometimes that's the best news you can hope fo.
But I see a coating of "sitting around" on the contacts. Would not hurt to do the old trick of brushing the panel, then remove all the fuses and simply put them back in.
While they're out you can brush again of course, and that's probably the best practice anyway, but just the act of taking them out and putting them back in will usually clean a few years of oxidation off of the contact points.
Gives some of your electrical items a new lease on life.

Paul

That's on my to do list. Probably need to do that to the horn contacts, it sounds like a wounded duck. :(