• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

A Recap of the 2019 Arizona Classic Bronco Stampede!

mitch@wildhorses

Sponsor/Vendor
Loc.
Lodi, CA
So we finished up the 2019 Arizona Classic Bronco Stampede a couple weeks ago and we had a blast! Even though we lost a loyal (actually not so loyal) C4 transmission, we had a great time! haha Lots of crazy stuff went down on this trip so it was definitely one for the books! Till next time, Arizona! Peace!

Here's a link to watch the video on YouTube. Unfortunately, I can't embed the video:) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdV7EoZBbzY

langester

Contributor
MASTER OF MADNESS
Love the video's! Sorry you lost the tranny, bummer!

phred

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Earth
Nice Mitch. That tranny has had your number for a while. See ya at super cel!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
mitch@wildhorses

mitch@wildhorses

Sponsor/Vendor
Loc.
Lodi, CA
Oh yeaaaahh ;D I'm just thankful it didn't call in sick on the trail. It happened the moment we hit the pavement though hahaha fun stuff

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Thanks for sharing.. the folks in that club are top notch and the scenery is pretty damn sweet too

That parking lot though HAHA :D

garberz

Bronco Influencer
Loc.
Conejo Valley, Ca.
Great video! That area has some awesome trails. We went in 16’ and 17’. Sorry to see all those issues. See you at the Roundup!

Mark