• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Pre-made Hydroboost Hoses

turbotim2

It seem to recall a vendor was carrying pre-made hydroboost hoses for several application but can't seem to find them now. Does anyone know who that was/is?

lgdpt

Mine came in a Hydro kit from Wildhorses. Maybe you can buy the hoses from them separate.

Pops68

Contributor
Bronco Rookie
Loc.
Bazetta Township
Hydratech isn't a vendor here, but I bought my pre-made hoses from them.

Actually, only one end was pre-made, had to cut to length and attach fitting to other end.

Last edited:

garberz

Bronco Influencer
Loc.
Conejo Valley, Ca.
I find it best to go with the reusable fittings like in the WildHorses kit. You can cut them to length, and for on the trail repairs, just carry one length of hose long enough to cover your longest hose. In our group most all run the same set-up, so it’s simple to take care of one another.

Mark

73azbronco

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Google Parker hose fittings in your area, they can custom make whatever you need.

OP
OP
T

turbotim2

Well it's been 5 years and I still haven't gotten around to this. I have found a few hoses but I am not sure what I need for fittings. I have the stock steering box, canned ham pump and Lincoln hydroboost. I am using the stock Lincoln hoses that have been modified. The hydroboost fittings are an SAE o-ring fitting that is difficult to find but it came with some adapters that look like AN but I don't know if they are or what size. I was thinking about getting AN adapters for all fittings. Thoughts?

Master Chief

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Tim, drive it to Topsham and see Rodney at Lonnie's Hydraulics. He's at 227 Middlesex Rd.

Roger