• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Bronco Garage - A new source for bronco tech videos

englewoodcowboy

Lick Creek Restorations
The TRex arms are the single best bolt on item to be introduced to the EB world in the last 10 years. They improve so much for any lifted EB still running stock arms. Once you get them you will wonder why you took so long to buy them. I expect to see them sold out come Black Friday...

OP
OP
Monster Mike

Monster Mike

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Learn what it takes to install the james duff track bar riser bracket, click the image below:

OP
OP
Monster Mike

Monster Mike

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Wrapping up our T-Rex series is a quick video on why you need t-rex arms. We just had Jon Melton back for another series of filming and we are going to start digging into the Early Bronco Braking system next month!

OP
OP
Monster Mike

Monster Mike

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru

We're back in action with a video on diagnosing Bronco Lean. Check it out when you have time. Click the image above to view! :cool:

OP
OP
Monster Mike

Monster Mike

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
If your Bronco has a body lift then you need this part! Click the image below to view our latest video.

Looking to learn more about the James Duff filler panels? Check them out here:
http://bit.ly/2m8iUte

OP
OP
Monster Mike

Monster Mike

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru

Learn some key points on why you don't want a GM front disc set up on your Bronco and why you should consider using the correct parts when swapping from drums to disc.

OP
OP
Monster Mike

Monster Mike

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru

Well, it's finally here! The James Duff Heavy Duty Stock Bumper Tire Carrier. Learn more about how to install it and the add-ons that James Duff offers by clicking the image above! :cool:

Jdgephar

Bronco Guru
I need that tire carrier. That is a cool add on.
I also want that as well. I have no spare right now, and dont want to give up my chrome bumper. Hey Mike, When do they go on black friday special? Maybe a mass buy anyone?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Monster Mike

Monster Mike

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
I also want that as well. I have no spare right now, and dont want to give up my chrome bumper. Hey Mike, When do they go on black friday special? Maybe a mass buy anyone?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

FYI they are already on sale for an entry price of 899.95. :) They will not be discounted any further for Black Friday. We have sold out of the first batch but already have more in progress to be built. We should have those ready to ship in 10-14 days. They are flying out the door as expected.

OP
OP
Monster Mike

Monster Mike

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru

Thanks everyone for subscribing. We just hit 1k over the Thanksgiving weekend. Here's a wheel bearing video for you to chew on. :cool:

OP
OP
Monster Mike

Monster Mike

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru

If you have an adjustable track bar you need to check out James Duff's new Heavy Duty Track Bar end. Click the video above to check out the unboxing.