• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Dennis Carpenter "Flared" Rear Lower Quarter Panel 66-76 Bronco

Timmy390

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Conway, AR
Was out doing so searching today and I came across these. I like the look and price....Sure can't beat the shipping

http://dennis-carpenter.com/flared-lower-quarter-panel-left/p/C6TZ-9627817-F/
http://dennis-carpenter.com/flared-lower-quarter-panel-right/p/C6TZ-9627816-F/

Both listed as Not available. New item under development.

I don't recall ever seeing these on DC site before. Have I just over looked them in the past? I've sent an email asking when they might be available.

Hoping they'll be in stock by winter. This will make my winter project of grafted rears much easier.

Tim

broncodriver99

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Glen Allen, VA
They are new. Someone posted something about them a few days ago. A much better price than the ones that were available a couple of years ago.

OP
OP
Timmy390

Timmy390

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Conway, AR
Not sure how I missed that thread. I might have tried to walk away with that set had I been at SC or tried to buy them out the back door.

JBG was selling them for $699 each and I was quoted about the same from another source. DC's $375 and low shipping puts me ALL IN as soon as I can get them.

Will save me HOURS of fab time and a few bucks too.

Tim

guidoverduci

Loc.
NorCal
Was out doing so searching today and I came across these. I like the look and price....Sure can't beat the shipping

http://dennis-carpenter.com/flared-lower-quarter-panel-left/p/C6TZ-9627817-F/
http://dennis-carpenter.com/flared-lower-quarter-panel-right/p/C6TZ-9627816-F/

Both listed as Not available. New item under development.

I don't recall ever seeing these on DC site before. Have I just over looked them in the past? I've sent an email asking when they might be available.

Hoping they'll be in stock by winter. This will make my winter project of grafted rears much easier.

Tim

I got a response from them that said price was TBD still and to not expect them till last quarter of this year.

OP
OP
Timmy390

Timmy390

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Conway, AR
I got a response from them that said price was TBD still and to not expect them till last quarter of this year.

Price is posted at $374.95 on their site. Fingers crossed it stays at that price and it would be a great gift from Santa.

Tim

OP
OP
Timmy390

Timmy390

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Conway, AR
These have disappeared off the DC website.

Anyone know if they still plan to sell these? Starting t plan my winter projects......

Tim

Ballinonabudget

Steel Flared Quarters

I messaged them just before Christmas and received a response stating they would be available at the end of the first quarter. I was even given the part numbers for reference. Hopefully we will see them around March or April.

‘66 Bronco
It’s in the works

Green_Bastard

I am wondering what tire size you get in there with 3.5 “ of lift?

I was wondering the same. I’m sure they’ll fit in the back but will 35’s fit the front with 3.5” lift and stock fenders

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

trailerjack

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Central Texas
Do they make front fenders that are assembled as well or just the unassembled ones. Shipping is so brutal from WH to get two fenders, I may have to get some somewhere else.

OP
OP
Timmy390

Timmy390

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Conway, AR
Do they make front fenders that are assembled as well or just the unassembled ones. Shipping is so brutal from WH to get two fenders, I may have to get some somewhere else.

I bought and installed DC front fenders. They're made by Blue Oval Industries

I and others have found that none the aftermarket front fenders fit "out of the box". You really have to spend time to make them right.

I spent 8 hours per side getting mine PERFECT with stock doors and stock grill. I had to grind out a few spot welds and bend/reshape a few areas. Then weld things back up. Nothing that can't be done with hand tools.

Tim

rguest3

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I already ordered these Flared Rear Quarters. Once installed I will mock up some different size tires on a Bronco with a 2 1/2'" + 1" Lift combo and uncut front fenders.

I would guess 35s would fit, maybe a 285/75/17s (34x11.50) which I have and will try these as well.

OP
OP
Timmy390

Timmy390

Bronco Guru
Loc.
Conway, AR
Everyone stop ordering these till after the fist of the month so they don't run out of stock and I can get mine......:)

Working on a budget is SO hard sometimes.....My flare money went to new ties for my daughters car.

Tim

Dannyboy71

I already ordered these Flared Rear Quarters. Once installed I will mock up some different size tires on a Bronco with a 2 1/2'" + 1" Lift combo and uncut front fenders.

I would guess 35s would fit, maybe a 285/75/17s (34x11.50) which I have and will try these as well.
Cool... please post some pics when you do.

Remos69

Contributor
Loc.
SW Florida
Mine are coming in tomorrow, if all goes well, I will have the tub painted by the first!