• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Happy New Year!

Howard2x4x4

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hey Jon, not trying to be critical here, but I would like to promote the GINORMOUS Bronco Swap Meet to be held at the Hudsonville Fair Grounds in beautiful West Michigan. The date has been changed to July 18 in order to give us all time to cash our stimulus checks. It's a great chance to get that obscure part you're looking for or just hangin' with a bunch of hardcore. I'm thinkin' I'd like to have both my Broncos there, but I've been saying that for a while now.... Anywho, the word to the wise is sufficient. Thanks. Howard in beautiful west Michigan

Bajabrewer

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Thanks for the heads up, I may actually be able to make it that day.

OP
OP
Howard2x4x4

Howard2x4x4

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hope so, I'd be happy to buy you and any other Bronk-addicted member who shows up a cold beverage or hot coffee!

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
I hope it's all clear by then LOL :)
Yeah, that's kind of why I haven't started the "Bronco Events for 2020" thread yet. It seemed like they were all getting canceled.

But I'll put it up tonight and see how many events I can find that are still on.

OP
OP
Howard2x4x4

Howard2x4x4

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Thank you Jon. My hunch and hope is that the country and the world and beautiful west Michigan will have settled in for a new normal by then.

Bajabrewer

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Hope so, I'd be happy to buy you and any other Bronk-addicted member who shows up a cold beverage or hot coffee!

I'll take you up on that offer! I was supposed to be in South Haven this weekend with the wife on a long weekend getaway. That's postponed to a Fall weekend. Love the west coast of the Mitten!

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
Yeah, that's kind of why I haven't started the "Bronco Events for 2020" thread yet. It seemed like they were all getting canceled.

But I'll put it up tonight and see how many events I can find that are still on.

Man I hope they don't. That's the best part of the year pretty much. :(

OP
OP
Howard2x4x4

Howard2x4x4

Contributor
Bronco Guru
I'll take you up on that offer! I was supposed to be in South Haven this weekend with the wife on a long weekend getaway. That's postponed to a Fall weekend. Love the west coast of the Mitten!

Wonderful! I used to go to South Haven every Sunday for the $7 all-you-can-eat breakfast with a $1,000,000 view overlooking Lake Michigan at the American Legion Hall. Please, please, please do look me up, would love to meet up!

Bajabrewer

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Wonderful! I used to go to South Haven every Sunday for the $7 all-you-can-eat breakfast with a $1,000,000 view overlooking Lake Michigan at the American Legion Hall. Please, please, please do look me up, would love to meet up!

We'll have to check that out, were supposed to stay at the Old Harbor Inn 1/2 mile up the river from there. & yes I'll look you up whenever I end up making it over to your side of the state.

admin

Administrator
Just your friendly, neighborhood webmaster...
Loc.
Phoenix, AZ
The 2020 events thread is up now. Please let me know if I missed any or if they get canceled or postponed.

BCH BRCO

The state of Michigan is in for very tuff time as the covid19 virus isn’t expected to reach it’s peak there until April 9. Remember that Michigan right now is #3 behind NY & NJ in total cases.

sprdv1

Contributor
REBEL
And it's already April.. Time flies when you old lol