• Be EXTREMELY cautious if someone offers to buy your Bronco for more than your asking price and sight unseen. ESPECIALLY if the buyer is overseas. It's probably a scam.

Discuss it more here:
    http://classicbroncos.com/forums/showthread.php?p=514932
  • Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

OR Built SBF motor Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

BruiserOutdoors

Looking for a built small block ford motor in good condition. Ideally looking for something with low miles (turn key).

347 stroker
351w
408 or 427 stroker

Let me know what you've got. Anybody have a motor they aren't using or don't have time for? Willing to travel.

da_offroadnut

Got a 351W i just pulled out of my 89 bronco, ran before i pulled it, would recommend a refresh as she has offroad miles on her. Also have all the factory EFI and both speed density and mass air computers, located in San Diego, CA

OP
OP
BruiserOutdoors

BruiserOutdoors

Anybody got a built sbf laying around? Will consider 351w roller blocks too... want to start building a motor soon, or buy yours!

my 351w's turned out to be a 1974 and 1984 block.

Status
Not open for further replies.