• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Will Super Celebration Go On?

englewoodcowboy

Lick Creek Restorations
It's a great event, but I wouldn't want to experience it for the first time with partial attendance. I would imagine that's what will happen even if continues as planned. You don't have far to drive though so that helps.

Partial attendance?! I remember when we only had 50 or so broncos (2009) and were ecstatic to break 100, then 2, 3 400 and so on. Won't hurt my feelings at all if it is partial attendance. Still a great show and a beautiful place to hang out.

fosgate150

Partial attendance?! I remember when we only had 50 or so broncos (2009) and were ecstatic to break 100, then 2, 3 400 and so on. Won't hurt my feelings at all if it is partial attendance. Still a great show and a beautiful place to hang out.

Very well put!!!

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK

Lol, those weren't partial attendance, those were full attendance, it's just grown(and mostly not for the better imo lol) but I see what your saying.

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac

I couldn’t agree more. Partial attendance would be a break! :D

englewoodcowboy

Lick Creek Restorations
The biggest eye opener for me was when I transitioned from just an attendee to a builder and how much of my time went from hanging out with new friends and checking out broncos to answering questions and being tethered to our display. The plan for this year is to have a large display (8+/- builds depending if some of my past customers bring theirs) and next year it is getting cut way back to just 1 maybe so I can enjoy my friends. I do miss going on the rides etc. but I also enjoy all of the new people we get to meet when they are admiring our builds. Its such a double edge sword in that regard...

T-Bird

Loc.
East TN
I have a compromised immune system from a heart transplant in 2003. Now I'm back on the list for another heart and kidney. I just got a call from Vanderbilt telling me I cannot go to any big events and to stay home period! My wife's job is letting her to work from home. If I contract Covid-19 I will lose my spot on the transplant list. I just can't take the risk, so I will have to see everyone next year.

englewoodcowboy

Lick Creek Restorations
I have a compromised immune system from a heart transplant in 2003. Now I'm back on the list for another heart and kidney. I just got a call from Vanderbilt telling me I cannot go to any big events and to stay home period! My wife's job is letting her to work from home. If I contract Covid-19 I will lose my spot on the transplant list. I just can't take the risk, so I will have to see everyone next year.

Man I hate to hear that but you have to take care of you first and foremost. Stay healthy and Bronco ON

OP
OP
daddycreswell

daddycreswell

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Lebanon, TN
Prayers for you T-Bird....

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac

I really hate to hear that, Terry. But I completely understand your situation and don't blame you one bit. I'm gonna send you a PM.

okie4570

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
NW OK

Hate to hear, take care of yourself.

T-Bird

Loc.
East TN
Thanks guys, I hope everyone else gets to go...Ken, on the good side, I won't be drooling on your bronco this year!:(;D

stout22

Contributor
Bronco Guru
Loc.
Athens, AL
T-bird, take care of yourself. Hopefully we will get some sunny, warm weather and things will clear up.

JGbronc

Bronco Maniac
Only thing I’m nervous about this point is Tennessee banning large gatherings like other states have. It is still a strong possibility.

Tugross302

I wonder how much notice people would like if Tom would need to cancel it. Myself, I wouldn’t care if he waited til April 14th to make the decision. I’m sure others would like more time.