• Welcome to ClassicBroncos! - You are currently viewing the forums as a GUEST. To take advantage of all the site features, please take a moment to register. It's fast, simple and absolutely free. So please join our community today!
    If you have problems registering or can't log into your account, please contact Admin.

Who sells Deaver Springs

T-Bird

Loc.
East TN
I know JBG sells them, but looking for alternatives. Hopefully someone who is coming to SC and can deliver there.

OP
OP
T-Bird

T-Bird

Loc.
East TN
Thanks Todd. Just what I wanted to know. They are just up the road from me.

Bronco4x4

Got mine from Duffs. FYI >> You can order heavy duty versions. If I recall it wasn’t as clear on their website.

OP
OP
T-Bird

T-Bird

Loc.
East TN
I looked up the Deaver Springs website, and it listed Duffs as a retailer.

Bronco Junkie

So Cal Broncos
That is good to know. I can't find anything on Duff's site that says Deaver. Thanks!

68ford

Bronco Guru
Can you still buy directly from Deaver? My springs are a long travel ford ranger race application but I bought direct about 10yrs ago.

toddz69

Sponsor/Vendor
Bronco Guru
Can you still buy directly from Deaver? My springs are a long travel ford ranger race application but I bought direct about 10yrs ago.

You can buy custom stuff from Deaver but I don't think they sell "off-the-shelf" EB rear leafs anymore - they leave those sales to their retailers.

Todd Z.

Bronco Junkie

So Cal Broncos

I went to Deaver and bought my rear leafs for my uncut in 2006. When I was building my 2nd Bronco, I called Deaver to make plans to go down there and get my springs but they told me that they do not deal directly with the public anymore and that I had to buy them from Jeff's as (at that time I guess) they were the only supplier for Deaver springs for an early Bronco.

landshark99

Bronco Guru
Deaver will build custom rear leafs, but not coils for the public. IF you can get a hold of them :)

Jeff's calls their Deaver coils "superflex" but they are branded Deaver